(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

For Tinkle Town, this is how I see it.
S for Starting room, and B for Boss.

The art from @Rosenkreuz1979’s CrazyGems site!

As for Eldrazhor, it’s literally Hall of Guardian layout. I hope at least room rarities will be different.

@Nullings I’m very confused about the lack of 2 Faction Pets. They have all the art that will last until the next year, yet the pet for this months is missing somehow. And I’ve look everywhere. No replacement pets from Adana or Zhul’Kari as well. How…?

2 Likes

I really like the new arts of 2 upcoming Mythic. So worthy of their rarity.

Can’t say the same for Amarok and next Campaign mythic. I do hope they just get the rarity wrong, as the other one looks so, so much better.

11 Likes

Looks like Leonis Empire and Dragon Claw, if i were to guess.
E:
Well i don’t have to guess- there are kingdom borders on images :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ok, we now can see 30 Stars, do we also know the requirements for them?

Update: Here we go!

1 Like

We are now entering Yugi-Oh/Vanguard level of arts with that dragon…
I’m pretty sure I’ve saw cards like that in Vanguard and later I might check if it wasn’t traced heavily inspired in some stuff.

1 Like

Just looked through future troops. I hope THIS won’t come to production. Even worse than Frost Archer.

Troop_K26_16

Make me unsee it, please.

2 Likes

You dont want to see, a blind half-stryx girl with some burning magnesium (which probably made her blind) in her hand? Are you racist or what ? :wink:

Look at those ears. You could fly to Guam with those. - Adrian Cronauer, Good Morning Vietnam

Kingdom power level rewards

21 : 4.25 tribute amount multiplier
22 : 4.25 tribute chance multiplier
23 : 4.5 tribute amount multiplier
24 : 4.5 tribute chance multiplier
25 : 2000 total gold income
26 : 4.75 tribute amount multiplier
27 : 4.75 tribute chance multiplier
28 : 5 tribute amount multiplier
29 : 5 tribute chance multiplier
30 : 4 total skill points

3 Likes

Look at those lips. You can pluck nails out of walls with those.

SO WORTH IT

6 Likes

I could have lightsworn I’ve seen that art somewhere before. Eh, maybe it’s too early to pass judgement.

1 Like

The style is all present in Yugi-Oh and Vanguard:

Personally I find it too busy, flashy and convulated.

Now I know what Joey Wheeler feels like…no idea what either of those are supposed to do. lol

2 Likes

Apparently I didn’t look hard enough. :sweat_smile:

Here are the 2 Faction Pets, and another next Campaign’s Exclusive!

They all look so cute! Although, the Campaign one is literally Cofagrigus from Pokémon. :laughing:

About the next Campaign, let’s play a game…

Which one is the Mythic?

Base on current data, it’s the mummy one. :expressionless:
I want a Goat Mythic! Pharos-Ra who?

so, a winged robot from tinker town for adana, and a little spider queen, for whatever is that thing for zul kari

Goat one looks more like a Mythic tbh, but who knows…

3 Likes

Maybe Horned Guy will be the Mythic like Kurandara was , and the Mummy will be the one like Shade of Kurandara was. Just only my ideas

Guys… no need to guess. The background! I thought they’re clear enough. :sweat_smile:

Also, next Campaign’s Elite reward will probably award not one, not two, but four weapons, including the new Dawnbringer!

Let’s play another round!

The first one is Naga God, the other new Mythic. I think even Marilith look better in this style. Euryali always look great, so I was hoping to get her mom, GoW take on Medusa, as new Mythic instead.

4 Likes

“her mom”

I’ve been hoping for a very long time they’d introduce Mab’s Mother, Maeve also. Guess we’ll never know?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that there are people on Gowdb.com who have 2 more troops than I do, but there are no troops unowned. What spoiler did I miss? Do you have to buy the epic+ pass or something?