(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

i am wondering if any info on next weeks faction weapon has been released? i didnt see it on taransworld.

I believe it’s this weapon after piecing information from here and there (take it with a pinch of salt).

It’s an interesting weapon in the fact that it’s a counter weapon for the faction itself.

5 Likes

Im gonna guess it is this weapon, since it is from bright forest where the new faction is linked to, has spell following the elemental theme, and a fitting name

3 Likes

What the hell is the ‘Apocalyptic’ upgrade? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Should be interesting, provided it’s not, “Create 2 random Doomskulls”…

37%20PM

1 Like

Ooh, hm, ty.

Any news on what’s being worked on for next patch?

Wait for the Salty’s stream on Monday, May 13th.

I’m outdated, can anyone tell me which weapon comes with the Sunken Fleet faction on Friday?

Look at Kraken playing with The Maraji Queen. :octopus::sailboat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

Not so much…

Looks like it’s “Last Harbor”.

1 Like

It’s as Nullings said. Also, literally 6 post above yours.

1 Like

So, Xbox players who got the patch early, what troop/weapon balance changes have you noticed?

Guild mate pointed out Wulfgarok’s 3rd trait now does this: “Give 2 Attack and Magic to Allied Wargare when matching 4 or more Gems.”

Not sure what else

4 Likes

I don’t think they pushed the value changes yet, when they do we should have upgradable troops with a refund option.

Are refunds still a thing with balance changes? I didn’t check for them, but they weren’t mentioned in the 4.3 patch notes.

They offer refunds when troops get nerfed. Most recent ones were ubastets and co i believe. Troops in 4.3 were buffed so no refunds

I was able to fetch a full list of text changes.

Newly added strings:
(What is this?)
    Sell extra Troops
(Some support ticket related strings, it seems these were improved this update.)
    Account issue
    Appeal a ban
    Bug report
    What type of issue are you having?
    Game feedback
    Game questions
    Guild Management
    Missing Rewards or game content
    Purchase issue
    Report a player
    Technical issue
    Failed to download remote config
(New weapon names, perhaps? Definitely looks TBD, especially the Scythe.)
    Community Scythe, TBD
    Lightning Javelin, TBD
    Meteor Hammer, TBD
    Barbarian Mace, TBD
    Doom Scythe, TBD

Troop balance changes:
(Tankbot-2000 now deals True Damage, such that its damage effect no longer has anti-synergy with stealing Armor.)
    Steal {1} Armor from an enemy and deal {1} damage. -> Steal {1} Armor from an Enemy and deal {1} true damage.
(Cthyryzyx, Cathy for short, now has its lower and upper damage bound boosted by Magic instead of just the upper bound. It now deals more damage in almost every circumstance.)
    Deal 3-{1} damage to a random enemy. Increase a random Skill by 8, then a 50% chance to Jumble the board. -> Deal {1}-{2} damage to a random Enemy. Increase a random Skill by 8, then a 50% chance to Jumble the board.
(Naga Queen now transforms... Yellow instead. Weird change.)
    Transform all Brown Gems to Red. Give all allies {1} Life, boosted by Gems transformed. -> Transform all Yellow Gems to Red. Give {1} Life all Allies, boosted by Gems transformed.
(Royal Engineer now boosts by Magic.)
    Give 5 Armor to all Allies. Summon either: a Bombot, OR Flame Cannon, OR Tankbot 2000. -> Give {1} Armor to all Allies. Summon either: a Bombot, OR Flame Cannon, OR Tankbot 2000.
(New Wulfgarok buff! This one's a tier shifter in my opinion! The trait is now much more synergistic and useful.)
    Allied Wargare gain 5 Attack and Magic. -> Give 2 Attack and Magic to Allied Wargare when matching 4 or more Gems.
(Ice Troll buff! This chance definitely looks like it will make the Troll have the desired effect now. We'll have to see how viable it ends up becoming.)
    Double the number of Blue Gems on the Board, then double the number of Brown Gems. -> Create a mix of Blue and Brown Gems equal to the current Blue and Brown Gems on the Board.
(Stonesong Eyrie buff! The troops no longer clear the Storm on cast. This is especially helpful for the Legendary, whose effect explodes Gems.)
    Give {1} Life to all Allies, and if there is a Storm, drain 4 Mana from all Enemies then clear the Storm. -> Give {1} Life to all Allies, and if there is a Storm, drain 4 Mana from all Enemies.
    Deal {1} damage to an Enemy. If there is a Storm, there's a 20% to kill them. Then clear the Storm. -> Deal {1} damage to an Enemy. If there is a Storm, there's a 20% to kill them.
    Deal {1} splash damage to an Enemy. If there is a Storm, deal double damage and remove the Storm. -> Deal {1} splash damage to an Enemy. If there is a Storm, deal double damage.
    Deal {1} damage to all Enemies. If there is a Storm, explode 5 Gems then clear the Storm. -> Deal {1} damage to all Enemies.  If there is a Storm, explode 5 Gems.
(Queen Xochi, the Stonesong Eyrie Legendary, has also been... let's call it rebalanced. It now no longer synergizes with the Faction strategy, but instead has a summon effect (the troop created is the Eyrie Rare) that will help in Factions to create meatshields but will be nauseating to fight in PvP.)
    Storm Queen: Create a random Storm on 4 or 5 Gem matches. -> Harpy Flock: 25% chance to summon a Harpy when matching 4 or more Gems.

Modified strings:
(The Adventure Board appears to be a rework of the weekly Events with the snotstones.)
    Complete all progress events in a single week. -> Complete 10 Adventure Tasks found at the top of the Adventure Board
    %1 Adventure Glory
    %1 Adventure Gold
    %1 Adventure Soul
    %1 Adventure Souls
(Typo fix, missing the word "to.")
    Treasure Maps give access the Treasure Hunt Minigame in the Games Menu. -> Treasure Maps give access to the Treasure Hunt Minigame in the Games Menu.
(The following troops/weapons had their text fixed to reflect new wording for light splash damage.)
    Priest's Hammer
    Giant's Mace
    Mace of Malice
    Knuckle Smasher
    The Stonehammer
    Rhynax
    Druid
    Goblin Rocket
    Watcher
(The following troops/weapons had their text fixed to reflect new wording for splash damage.)
    Siege Tower
(The following troops/weapons had their text fixed to reflect new wording for conditional effects.)
    Kingslayer
(Vash'Dagon's spell text was fixed. Now people can stop whining on Discord about it not making sense even though the intent was clear.)
    Devour an Ally, then summon a Daemon if the enemy is devoured. Deal {1} true scatter damage, boosted by my Life. -> Devour an Ally, then summon a Daemon if the Ally is devoured. Deal {1} true scatter damage, boosted by my Life.
7 Likes

(Not sure if the commentary is yours or the source’s but regardless…)

Probably something to do with a certain similarity I outlined months before Tai-Pan was released. Both blue/green Nagas that transformed brown gems into red gems… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes