(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Rumor about new kingdom release date still not official. Anyone heard that?

1 Like

I did hear it in global, but they were also spreading misinformation about nerfs too so i don’t trust them as a source. Someone asked kafka in global last night but i didn’t see the response cuz i was juggling watching the stream and playing.

3 Likes

It’s Monday isn’t it?

1 Like

Someone told me kafka was on xbox yesterday and she said it wasn’t sure yet

1 Like

It was mentioned on stream that the current planned date is the 29th of January (ie Monday), however as always this date is subject to change at the last minute if things go awry (Hence Kafka’s comments in global).

8 Likes

So it’s still planned for the Monday as long as nothing goes tits up? Just shows how things get twisted. Same as ‘infernus and krystenax are getting nerfed’ BS.

2 Likes

I Guess it’ll depend on how maggoted the team gets on Australia Day and if the bender carries through.

2 Likes

I’ve never understood the saying ‘tits up’. Surely it’s a good thing, I would have thought for a disaster you would say tits down or tits sag or something.

Ps I’m not trying to be politically correct, just questioning an old saying!

2 Likes

From StackExchange

2 Likes

hqdefault

3 Likes

That’s a good thing.

2 Likes

Best mythic for Leonis Empire.

Retired Emperor {Blue, Brown, Yellow }

Traits
-General
-holy armor
-Majestic Emperor (stun a random enemy) on brown matches.

Spell
Conqueror’s Blood 25 Mana cost
Deal 20 true damage to all enemies and drain the mana of the first and last enemies. Boosted 2x per stunned enemy.

Flavor text: That boy Orpheus ain’t right.

4 Likes

Absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

Mega Psion, in other words.

1 Like

16 base true damage and its balanced.

1 Like

Balanced against what? It’s like having two Korvashes.

1 Like

Its a mythic true damage is not outside other mythics. His stun is only on brown. The spell does not cause stun an drains the last and first. Perhaps i could make him drain 2 random troops?

1 Like

It also drains life to all. 20 true damage to all is not little,for 25 mana cost.
It might be exhilarating to use it, but keep present we’ll have to face the thing.

2 Likes

I will add him to the game as it is, the team (voices in my head) and I are happy with the troop! Happy hunting

Crowrrian.

2 Likes

…Then there will came the Goblin Mythic.
And much rejoicing all over the land.

1 Like