(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

From what I know we get nothing this Friday?

• Bright Forest is definitely Monday, 29th.
  • Voice of Orpheus is, from what I know, Friday, February 2nd.
1 Like

That is correct to my knowledge

1 Like

Ok thanks guys i was sure mythic was this friday, good to know more time to collect gems :slight_smile:

My plan is open event keys and gold keys on the 29 and glory and gem keys on the 2nd.

8 Likes

This is a good decision. Hopefully you’ll manage to get the Mythic right away and all troops of Bright Forest

Yup I’m done. Ultra rare and above to mythic, I’ll epic the rest. Down to 26K glory so I’ve got to conserve.
They’re releasing a lot more commons and uncommons now too.

I thought I saw somewhere a dev saying new kingdom AND mythic on the 29th. Maybe I dreamed it lol.

Yup but i also saw somewhere mythic will now be first friday of every months, it’s why i was confuse :slight_smile:

Mythics are first Friday of the month now Ricky. It’s been posted around the forum here and there.

1 Like

I know bro i was answering fleg

1 Like

No worries. I’m missing quite a lot of mythics so I’ll open 8500 glory keys when the kingdom is available, saving gem keys for the new mythic the few days after.

I’m leading with a few thousand gold keys on the 29th to unlock the commons, Glory/Gem keys on Feb 2, then event keys to fill in whatever I need. If the chart is correct, this kingdom will immediately have 9 troops and be five-starrable without getting everything to mythic if you just collect all 9 and then level and trait everything, so I’m really more interested in the few troops that look good ascended, and if you just want the kingdom skill bonus, you really just need to unlock all the troops. I’ll get the commons all in one batch for about 30k gold keys a few weeks from now when Mammoth hits chests, and any common released from Tome of Evil and on until next kingdom will have to wait until next kingdom for mythic ascension.

3 Likes

I personally will also only do Gold Keys on Monday, then Glory/Gem on Friday, likely also spend my diamonds on Friday on VIP chests (since we all know I won’t get Voice of Orpheus from keys anyway), but keep all my event keys. I refuse to spend my event keys on kingdoms which have no mythic in event chests that I don’t own yet. If i don’t get the new legendaries, well, so be it. Legendaries always drop sooner or later - mythics are a different matter.

I was thinking the same. Only use Event keys if there are Mythics in the pool.
On the other hand, you only need 42 of them to pull a single Legendary. That’s… not that much (says the person with 300+ event keys, heh).
Well, if the Legendary you miss from the current kingdom is kinda useless, like Abhorath or Dark Monolith, then yes, skip them, you will get these eventually.

But the upcoming Legendaries… self-enchanting self-looping dragon that faerie fires all enemies (a must have for any AoE team), and an AoE extra turning Queen Titania that FFs random enemies on 4+ matches, are you sure you don’t want to spend 100-150 event keys? I feel that these two troops will be VERY powerful. 100-150 keys is only 0.1-0.15 Mythic, not that much.
What if you don’t spend these keys on the next week, you only manage to pull those Legendaries 3-4 months later, are you okay with that?

4 Likes

That is an interesting approach. Event keys are so scarce that you are extremely unlikely to get enough to significantly impact how many mythics you’ll get, but it can be a bump if you also only spend other keys during cycles where you’d be guaranteed a new mythic if a mythic dropped. You’ll often find yourself without a specific legendary for months on end (I still don’t have Sol’Zara, despite dumping thousands of glory keys, hundreds of gem keys, and over 200 VIP keys during the two mythic cycles since she has become available). That’s not really a problem for troops like Stronghorn, Sol’Zara, or the Wildfolk legendary that I can’t even remember the name of, but these legendaries actually look, you know, good. Might be worth cracking open a few event keys if you don’t get them hunting the mythic.

4 Likes

Wait, are you implying I have normal RNG luck? Because, if I remember correctly, I needed 100+ to get Scylla and I’m not doing that again. :stuck_out_tongue:

I always have 0,0. Mythic :stuck_out_tongue: No really, the only kingdom I’m currently ready to splurge Event Keys on for Legendaries is Sword’s Edge. I’m angry by now about Ysabelle being the straggler in my team. I have close to 300 keys now, it’s so time for a Sword’s Edge event…
I do agree with Bright Forest’s legendaries looking really, really good, though. And I would like a copy of each very much - but hey, if I’m really gonna open 100 VIP chests, 600 gem chests and 1,2k Glory chests when Voice of Orpheus hits, maybe I will get lucky and at least get one of the two.
…Yeah, okay, what are the chances…

Weird, same here. Missing her and Stronghorn still.
And well, I’m paranoid. Mythics have absolute priority right now since I miss so many still, so I am very, very careful what I do with my event keys. Double so because right now it seems Knight of Anu might be March’s mythic. That’s great, the two mythics I want the most (Voice of Orpheus and Knight of Anu) back to back, with only one month in between to save up again… all the more important to save up event keys for a Sword’s Edge event. I doubt I will be lucky enough to get both…

Why do you want KoA? We don’t have any info on his spell and traits. What if he’s another Gargantaur?

EDIT:

Unfortunately Bright Forest’s legendaries will only be available with Event Keys. Can’t pull them with gem or VIP.
However… I don’t see “only in Event chests” note next to them in GoW Events spreadsheet.

2 Likes

Everything from Leonis and Sword’s Edge must be mine. No exceptions. They’re my favourite kingdoms and I love their lore and Anu is my favourite of the gods so far. Also hoping that KoA will be as good of an addition to Ysabelle as VoO seems to be for Khorvash.
…Playing games for lore is sometimes tough and makes me look weird, I guess.

Huh. Seriously? I thought Titania would be normally available since she’s the storyline boss? Did I miss something? Leviathan was normally available in Merlantis as well.

1 Like

Normally when a Legendary is released it’s available only through EK. So… will it be both of them EK only? 1 available with any keys, 1 EK only? 2 available with any keys?

1 Like

I am 100% sure that I didn’t open any Merlantis event chests and got Leviathan directly at kingdom release (when there was no Merlantis event yet).

Titania is the boss of the storyline, so she will be available right away. I’m pretty certain of that. Not sure about Glitterclaw, though. Might be event keys, might be normal. I suspect event keys for Glitterclaw, normal chests and event chests for Titania.