(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

No kidding. We really need a moderator in here to keep things on… oh wait.

6 Likes

do you see it in this edit? :sunglasses:

skad

1 Like

Not here. I have no idea what people are on about!

I only see it if I try very hard (in original image). In this edit… yes, it’s a bit uncomfortable to look at.
Hope devs won’t overreact to it “OH MY GOD THERE’S A PENIS IN OUR ARTWORK!!! REPLACE IT IMMEDIATELY!!!”.

I don’t think there’s any need to change the artwork. Sure it might look a little phallic, but it’s hardly nsfw.

1 Like

Haha, people will always see what they want to see!

I see what you did there.:rofl:

But seriously, I come back to this topic a few hours later and now there’s a million clarifying screenshots. Beautiful.
I still think that whatever’s wrong with her right leg is far worse for Skadi, though - I mean, look how skinny her knee is! If my leg would become only as thick as my wrist, I couldn’t stand anymore (especially if I would, in addition, also have to carry the weight of such a big p… ah, let’s forget about that…:see_no_evil:).

Maybe Skadi has very long lower legs, and perspective effects cause her calves to look that way?

You know, actually it looks like she has NO lower legs.:cold_sweat: Look at her left leg, it’s bent at the knee, so you should see her lower left leg appear behind the right leg. But nope. There’s nothing. And I didn’t even notice that until now.

Ah, I understand now. They hired Rob Liefeld to do the artwork, and we all know how he feels about anatomy, and feet in particular.

citation

The 40 Worst Rob Liefeld Drawings - Progressive Boink

1 Like

Poor Skadi.

Totally. You should buff her to make up for this ill treatment. :grin:

She needs more enlargement?? :flushed::thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah at least make it reach the chin

1 Like

And then chop it off and sew it onto one of her knees so that she has at least one lower leg…thing.:smirk:

Really, she’s badly drawn. :disappointed:

STRYGIK

Epic Suncrest Stryx-Knight

Wise Warrior (12 Red/Yellow): Deals [Magic + 8] damage randomly split amongst enemies, boosted by Yellow Gems. Summon a Lightstorm. [3x] 

MAX 19 Attack, 21 Life, 19 Armor, 12 Magic

Stryx Shield: Allied Stryx gain 2 Armor.
16 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
8 Runic Wind Traitstone Runic Wind Traitstone
8 Runic Fire Traitstone Runic Fire Traitstone

Armored: Reduce damage from Skulls by 25%.
22 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
8 Major Wind Traitstone Major Wind Traitstone
8 Arcane Storm Traitstone Arcane Storm Traitstone

Air Spirit: Gain 1 Magic for each Yellow ally.
28 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
4 Arcane Storm Traitstone Arcane Storm Traitstone
1 Celestial Traitstone Celestial Traitstone

He doesn’t give a hoot.

Scheduled for 12/10/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

4 Likes

Impressive: the spell icon fits the troop visual! Nicely done, devs :wink: .

3 Likes

2017-12-10 Sunday?

Monday following. Time is in PST and in winter, troops release here at 11pm Sundays. I think I’ve forgotten to correct for that in this instance.

Basically, troop releases at the usual time.