(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Bummer, I thought there was going to be something to suck up all my extra single color arcanes from my trait farming before Ashtender.com Thanks for the info.

The data is by no means final. It’s quite likely they will introduce some higher cost with the Guild Wars update.

Personally I hope not. Arcane Rage is one of the few arcanes I’m still short on, and there doesn’t seem to be an event scheduled for it. Adding 30 more to the requirement list would bother me much more than that pile of excess Summer stones.

4 Likes

###Next week’s event troop (2017-04-03)

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-03-27)

Nyx
Ultra-Rare / Pan’s Vale / Elemental Fey
Spell: Watery Grave (13 Green/Purple) - Drain an enemy’s Mana. Create Blue Gems equal to the Mana drained. [1:1]
Traits: Fey Bond / Water Heart / Mana Shield
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Venom Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 19; Life - 26; Armor - 8; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Give Auntie Nyx a big kiss…
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-04-03).

###Up-to-date Spoiler Index:

13 Likes

Wow… so potentially 20+ blue gems created if draining a fully base Mythic O.o should be interesting I guess.

1 Like

Whoa thats a cool new troop!

1 Like

Yay Pan’s Vale event! Is that mean we will finally see Crescendo in the shop? :grinning:

5 Likes

Surely needs rebalancing to have say 3+gems with 2:1 ratio… no spell should ever make more than 13-14 gems on the board (of same colour). Wary… seems same mistake to be made over and again…

As if EK and Valk needed a perfectly colour set friend…

I agree, that 1:1 ratio can’t be a thing lol. Worth noting it costs 13 on an Ultra though, and is conditional. I think it just needs to be tuned - 3 + 2:1 does sound good, maybe also lower the cost to 12… *shrug

That’s what Nimhain said on Discord, I assume it still holds true:

7 Likes

Looks promising #Nyx

1 Like

Sounds like early game players have a banner to use with their Ranger teams now.

1 Like

Except that its a distant kingdom and takes a lot of time and resources to get to, so maaaaybe not?

1 Like

I used my Silvermaiden/Ranger/Ranger/Alchemist team probably longer than I should have. I would guess to about 130 or even 140.

Then a dragon team fell into my lap with some good drops and TDS in the event chests. :smile:

Rumor has it crescendo will be the bundle next week??? Can anyone confirm?

See the post 5 above yours for as much confirmation as we have to date…

Looks pretty good (though not as easy to use on mobile as I expected).

Are you planning to update it regularly? I’d like to know that before I start sending people to use it.

oooo any idea what the new Adana troops are?

Adana event troops (2017-04-10)

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-03-29)

Sentry Bot
Common / Adana / Mech
Spell: Alarm Alarm (10 Yellow) - Destroy all Gems of a chosen ally’s Mana Color. Give them [Magic/2+1] Armor.
Traits: Mech Bond / Alert / Armored
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Summer Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 13; Life - 14; Armor - 30; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Don’t be alarmed.
Will arrive in 12 days (2017-04-10).

Clockwork Knight
Ultra-Rare / Adana / Mech Knight
Spell: Gadget (11 Blue/Yellow) - Gain [Magic+5] Armor. Transform a random Gem Color to Yellow.
Traits: Mech Bond / Reinforced / Stoneskin
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Blade Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 13; Armor - 26; Magic - 9 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

Tesla
Legendary / Adana / Human
Spell: Overload (16 Blue/Red) - Deal 4 damage randomly split among enemies, boosted by all Ally and enemy Armor. [4:1]
Traits: Mech Bond / Invention - Gain 1 Armor on 4 or 5 Gem matches. / Overclock - Allied Mech gain 4 Attack and Armor.
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Blood Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 24; Armor - 22; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: An expert on current affairs…

###Up-to-date Spoiler Index:

12 Likes

Whoa interesting troops :smiley:

I love all these troops.

Sentry bot is a really cool looking buffer and feeder.
Clockwork knight is a bit on the dangerous side with that random gem conversion.
Tesla seems to be a budget Pharos with possibly even more dmg.

Also does it look like Tesla has 2 unique traits, becasue every other 4-5 gem match effect has been unique so far. And also i hope that static 4 atk and armor is changed, because that kinda sucks. Although now looking at it, her last two traits are almost as good as one unique from other legendaries.