(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Don’t remember exactly. I think it had to do something with her damage being skewed

I think it’s her boost ratio that’s off

Deal 17 damage

10 yellow at a 2:1 boost ratio should be 5 extra damage meaning 22 damage in total

10 yellows are adding 10 damage

The text is off. It shouldn’t be reading 17 damage, it should be “Magic + 4”, which would be 21. +5 from yellow for 26.

Not sure why you got 27 instead of 26 though.

4 Likes

Krystenax is supposed to deals Magic+4 damage, before the boost (see it on ashtender). You can see he has 18 Magic in the second screenshot, so 18+4+5=27 checks out.

What’s bugged is the spell description text, which shows a number equal to Magic, but capped to the 1-20 range. The reason for that is the number shown is actually the level of his summoned troop. It’s just a display bug, though, so he’ll stay just as strong when it’s fixed.

because of team bonuses, I think. note the Magic amount in the second screenshot.

8 Likes

That’ll do it, I was looking at 17 in first shot

That’s what I was going to say.

My Krystenax can do 30-32 damage when my Behemoth can only do 21 - bare minimum, maybe 28? Sounds plenty OP to me.

Plus much more guaranteed board control. Plus a summon that has excellent synergy with Krystenax.

2 Likes

So the card should read 21 not 17. I always thought her base damage was 17.

Yeah I get +1 magic for having 4 unique dragon troops. I forgot to take a screenshot during the battle.

Thanks for the explanation @Rasper and @yonizaf

With Suncrest being delayed, and the next kingdom in May instead of June, that leaves 6 weeks between instead of 8+. Just something to keep in mind when burning resources at Suncrest release.

4 Likes

if they could get the rights to his image, then this would make forr a good card in game.

So the lovely @Nimhain has changed her avatar! My guess is that it’s the Suncrest troop Tezca. She might be the quest epic? Also would this be the first case of a Lapina troop?

2 Likes

Well we have Dwarf troops. Why not Lapinas?

Not saying we shouldn’t, but I think it was the only avatar race that WASN’T represented as a troop yet?

1 Like

Let’s see. Human yes, Wargare Yes, Dwarf yes, Raksha yes, Gurrak Yes, Elf yes, Naga yes. (If I’ve butchered the spelling please do tell, don’t be grammar Nazis about it) So yeah. I think Lapinas will be a troop soon

Unless Bunni’Nog counts as a Lapina for being Lapine? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think so. Bunni’Nog is a beast. Not a lapina

Yes this’d be my guess too.

1 Like

It’s always worth to see something about FF. :slight_smile:

Tezca is in fact the quest epic. Prince Azquila will be the event epic the Monday following release.

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. I figured the spoiler tag would be a good indication that my “guess” was based on info from the game files. I “guess” it wasn’t :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Any idea what the bonus will be for the next kingdom?