(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Can anyone help a person a little lost in the information? What day will we have Update 4.4? I lost the live and I’m anxious. And the Stonesong Eyrie faction, when shall we see it?

July 12, according to GoW Weekly Events

2 Likes

Thank you for help, Neritar. =)

We will have two factions arriving with a very small time interval. It will be intense. I liked.

So we’ll have 4.4 before or on July 12th Maybe on July 4th as 4th of July celebration

1 Like

Also it seems like 4.5 is 3 months away and there’s gonna be pvp rework and arena rework and in 4.6 which is gonna be a holiday patch there’s gonna be a Treasure map revamp

new date
Stonesong Eyrie
Friday, Jul 05, 2019 - Sunday, Jul 07, 2019

1 Like

This could be problematic.
We get a new Delve Kingdom and a new Mythic - Champion of Gaard on the same day?

Why is that an issue? People didn’t have to spend those gems on the Delve event however long ago, so they should still be sitting around for when the event does happen. If they spent all those gems in the meantime, they’ll just have to live with a slightly reduced chance of Champion of Gaard (or slightly fewer sigils purchased for the Delve event).

7 Likes

Math tells me that this has had to of happened before. The odds are what 3/5 that a 3 day gem sink will coincide with a New Mythic release?
There’s soooo many topics to be a straw man about… This would be an unnecessary one.

Will the next Delve Kingdom be pushed back because of this to compensate?

What would there be needed to compensate? The current Delve and Vault event were swapped around due to unforeseen circumstances, all other scheduled events remain the same.

4 Likes

Assuming we get Chaos Shards at a stable rate per week/month/etc (regardless of what said rate is) there shouldn’t be any complications. And we do. So…

1 Like

PLEASE do not release a new update during Guild Wars. It has NEVER gone well when that happens.

3 Likes

So what’s the schedule for next week? What event do we have and expect?

6 Likes

It appears that is exactly what’s going to happen. :roll_eyes:

Guild Wars won’t be changed or touched in this update.
And yes, it’s coming.

I always said push it at Monday reset or a few hours earlier. :+1:

“Hey, why are there suddenly solid blocks dropping in on the board instead of gems and skulls?”

Not really complaining, just pointing out that updates usually had some interesting side effects attached. Support can’t roll back GW battles lost due to bugs.

5 Likes