(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Thanks for all the work you do on your spoiler site @Taransworld. :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Sometimes I’m more excited for the Lore Sirrian writes about a troop than for the troop itself. There’s three troops coming up like that:
Who says? We say so! The 3 Cactalleros!
We’re sneaky, and we’ll stay so
We’re cheesy, like queso
:laughing:

4 Likes

Wow, getting so close to 10 star kingdoms. Hope they don’t drag it out.

There’s 3 troops between 9 stars and 10 stars, so given we’re not even halfway through getting to 9 stars I reckon it’ll drag out regardless.

1 Like

Is it only 3? so… 20 troops is the breakpoint?

So, basically you’re saying it is coming? since… Stormheim already has 18 troops and 2 more new troops are in the blank troop state that Taransworld just added.

I keep forgetting if its 20 or 21

It’s 20. I worked it out here:

I hadn’t noticed the 2 new spoiler Troops in Stormheim, but yes, 10 stars is coming for one Kingdom whenever the next Stormheim event is, which could still be months away.

4 Likes

503/597 troops, where are the 93 missing troops? :slight_smile:

Um… you missed the Mathematician troop too, it seems :smiley:

3 Likes

What about zuul? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh sorry, I assumed you had that already like me :smirk:

3 Likes

I call shenanigans, good sir!

3 Likes

спойлеры следующего обновления (из Роcсии с любовью)

Закалка оружия

[REWARD_HELP_DESC_INGOTS]
Используйте cлитки, чтобы сделать оружие вашего героя еще сильнее.

[TEMPERED_WEAPON_HELP]
Используйте слитки соответствующей оружию редкости, чтобы закалить его. Так оно получит увеличенные параметры и раскроет свой истинный потенциал.

[ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_INGOTS]
Недостаточно слитков для усиления этого оружия!

[UPGRADE_WEAPON]
Улучшить оружие

[UPGRADE_WEAPON_CONFIRM]
Вы уверены, что хотите поднять уровень оружия %2 до %3, использовав %1?
2 Likes

Cheers! Here’s the Google Translate which seems pretty good (for once):

[REWARD_HELP_DESC_INGOTS]
Use the ingots to make your hero’s weapon even stronger.

[TEMPERED_WEAPON_HELP]
Use ingots with the appropriate rare weapons to harden it. So it will get increased parameters and reveal its true potential.

[ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_INGOTS]
Insufficient ingots to strengthen this weapon!

[UPGRADE_WEAPON]
Improve weapons

[UPGRADE_WEAPON_CONFIRM]
Are you sure you want to raise the weapon level% 2 to% 3 using% 1?

1 Like

Ooh, tempered Dawnbringer… :grin:

Unless it’s a pet-sized bonus, in which case, it’ll be less exciting.

2 Likes

It should certainly ascend the weapons like troops. DB should be already maxed. So crappy Common weapons could get stronger.

There are also a lot of new traits (like 3 for each kingdom).

And 215 short new spells (like Gain 4 Life,Gain Barrier). Maybe we could add these new spells to the forged weapons.

Can we look forward to new chests that contain weapons, so I can collect another 190 copies of Crude Club? Hmmmm… no thanks… let’s not have this be exactly like troop ascensions…

2 Likes

Agree, though i still hope it’ll somehow work like Turintuor mentioned with Dawnbringer not being made stronger or if so only slightly while most other weapons will be able to catch up significantly and open up options.

Yeah sorry I was talking about the base rarity (Common to Mythic) and not that we will need extra copies of the same weapon… It seems we will pay with ingots better than extra copies. Or something totally different :stuck_out_tongue: .

Hi all, we just got a bunch of new spoilers… If I counted correctly, 32 updated troops, 16 new weapons, and most shocking - 8 new pets.

Please view these at taransworld.com on the Troop/Weapon/Pet spoiler pages by hitting history.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will these really be our first “Mythic” weapons? Not even Dawnbringer is considered a “Mythic” weapon. :thinking: