✨ ✨ #53 rank HOMEBOUND -NOT Recruiting (30/30) ✨ ✨

If you’re an active player looking for a competitive-but-relaxed guild, you may have found it! :sunglasses:

ABOUT US

• We’re a Grandmaster level V guild (level 984), currently ranked 53.

• We’re looking for a mid-to-high-level player who can help us meet our goals. Minimum level to join is 300. The average level of HomeBound members is about 800.

• We typically complete all Statue tasks and 1-5 Legendary Tasks each week. We make 40k seals occasionally… when everyone’s saved Seals start to pile up we make a push to get it done!

• Our REQs are modest for a guild of our rank (see below) but are strictly enforced- slackers and leeches don’t last long here. If you do the reqs you will be welcomed, if you don’t you’ll be booted.

• Guild Wars is MANDATORY in HomeBound. We bounce between Brackets 4 and 6 from week to week. Our emphasis is on participation – We don’t mind if you don’t score big in GW but you must play.

• We’re a relatively stable guild, most of our members have been with us at least a few months.

• Our GM follows Guild consensus when making major decisions. If you want to be in a Guild where you have a say in what goes on, you’ve come to the right place!

• HomeBound is a cooperative, friendly guild. Players help and support each other, and all members who contribute are valued, not just the ‘stars’… Join us!

REQUIREMENTS
• 200k gold minimum (average weekly contribution = 500-600k)
• 1000 seals minimum (1500 strongly encouraged!)
• 100 trophies minimum (average trophies/player/week = 250-300)
• 25/30 guild wars matches played (because anyone can miss a day, but we really want you to play all 30!)
• Join Our Discord (it’s free & easy to sign up… our Discord contains many useful resources for our players)
• Minimum level: 300 (average level is currently around 800 but we still have several players at lower levels)

If we sound like a good fit for you, message me or reply to this post. I’ll be checking in frequently, as will the GM and other guild members, and we’re happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Taeruq

1 Like

Bippity boppity bump

Hello I am interested in joining your guild. My account is only 4 weeks old but I’m lvl 400 atm and meet all your weekly requirements. Currently sitting in a guild that’s not very active and looking to move up. Let me know thanks

1 Like

Hello @Gruelingjsr !

One of our guildies is going to leave, amiably, tomorrow after they’ve put in their last days effort towards GW’s.
Would you be willing to hold out until then, and we’ll get you in before roll over so you can be a part of the entre weeks bonuses?

Taeruq

Yeah no problem just let me know when I’m on and off just about all day will be ready to go thanks

awesome possum! I’ll pm you tomorrow to make arrangements <3

After a month of stability, we have had one casualty of holiday burnout ;_;

Looking for a new friend to replace our loss

We have another spot we can open up too if you have a friend.

Back in the Forums! Oh it’s been too long.

It’s quiet

TOO quiet! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:stuck_out_tongue: I think we need an official Guild Song!
(apologies to Paul Simon)

:musical_note: Every day’s an endless stream,
Of Spinnerettes and Naga Queens,
Each Guild War looks the same to me,
The Molochs, Krakens and Banshees,
And every Forest Troll I see reminds me that I long to be…
Ho-omeBound
I wish I was in
Ho-omeBound
HomeBound, with my foes defeated
HomeBound, where 40k’s completed
HomeBound, where my prizes pile up
Silently for me. :musical_note:

2 Likes

Come join us in HomeBound, the only guild with an official theme song!
:musical_note::dancing_women::dancing_men::dancer::man_dancing::dancing_men::dancing_women::musical_note:

1 Like

Did I mention the free pie that our GM makes? :pie:

Oh it’s noth8ng really :yum:

1 Like

Nice backup dancers!

1 Like

Didn’t we used to have a “recruiter” who minded the forum ad? Saucy fella, his name escapes me ATM. :wink:

Hey!

I’m here, I’m here ;_;

1 Like

Me too!
I’m here!

We three… where is Jamster?