✨ ✨ #53 rank HOMEBOUND -NOT Recruiting (30/30) ✨ ✨

Hi! I’m looking to join a more active guild than my current, and I think I meet all your guild’s requirements. What’s your guild’s Discord?

Hello @Fuligin! Sorry that we’ve been slow to respond (holidays and all)

@Lardy-Porker or @Gunnrvalk will gladly pm you about our discord when they see this.

Happy New Year!

Just PM’ed you our Discord invite code…

Still need one more!

i’m looking to join an active guild, all of your requirements are completely doable for me. let me know if you’re interested in having me aboard. i’ve basically been soloing the game for 2 years…

solo is a horrible way to play the game, you miss out on so many resources! I do believe we still need someone oneone78, its kind of late now, but I am sure someone will get with you tomorrow!

@oneone78

Hello and sorry for the delay, all the responsible persons were traveling today! We do have a spot for you, but someone that isn’t in the mountains of Montana (which is where I am) will have to do it!

@Lardy-Porker @Gunnrvalk any chance you can set our friend up?

Just got home, will be asleep soon, but I’ll try to set things in motion.

@oneone78 if you want to join, send me your invite code.

Then I have to tell our retiring player it’s cool for him to leave guild, then I’ll invite. Probably won’t happen until tomorrow morning, but the spot is yours if you want it. :pig:

Someone from another guild sent me an invite, I will see how things go with that one this week to see if it’s for me. If not I will let you know. I don’t want to join and then bail on them. Thanks!

Fair enough. Good luck w your new guild & thanks for letting us know.

We are rank 52,moving on up :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more player needed!

As a special enticement, message me or @Taeruq and we’ll DM you our Discord invite code. We’re very proud of our setup and think it’s a major bonus to being in HomeBound.

Of course you’re under no obligation to join the guild-- but we think you’ll want to! :yum:

1 Like