Soulforge ( Where are the other Legendaries and Mythics )

Can someone please explain to me why there are some legendaries and mythics that have been listed to be crafted more than once already when there are others that haven’t been available yet? I thought each one was supposed to be cycled through.

2 Likes

Ketras is always there, Death, Jotnar, Stonehammer, Yasmine and the apocalypse troops. where is gard?

3 Likes

I paid for diamonds to be ready to craft and i feel i wasted my money. On the other hand the excuse in which is said a long list of troops in the soulforge is cumbersome is just silly, take a look to the troop menu that is really cumbersome. Random Mythic list needs to go is not like you can craft them easy. At least make a schedule.

1 Like

Every week should be 4 different mythics.

3 Likes

I’m fine with the 4 mythics being random each week. We will just have to wait and see when the one we want comes. Statistically, it will show up eventually.

The only reason I wouldn’t be okay is if there was a 4000 diamond cap for your resources. I will gladly just start saving up past 4k for my next mythic until Gards shows up.

2 Likes

So…much…anger…

Probably never went to a few weeks for some mythic and people still aren’t happy.

Me every Monday Morning: :grin:

Me about to click on SoulForge: :pray:

Me when Pharos Ra is NOT there: :rage:

18 Likes

I am waiting for Infernus…

4 Likes

Same. Lol :see_no_evil:

1 Like

+1 It’s even more frustrating when Pharos-Ra was in the Soulforge for week 1, when no one could have possibly forged it. I was fine waiting for it to come back around since there aren’t that many mythics to cycle through. But if it’s random, who knows when it’ll ever show up.

5 Likes

Well something had to be there in day 1!

But that is clearly not the case…

2 Likes

Absolutely Agree there @Crow! The Mythics are very slow and expensive to SoulForge and therefore we should have a future looking schedule from the Developers. To your point, better yet, why aren’t all of the troops available? From a Developer standpoint, we should have 3-5x the number of troops each week. SoulForge should be exciting to see each week. Not 2-3 new troops…

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

Hell, they could refresh the troops on daily reset.

7 Likes

+1000 to this!!!

Why can I only like it ONE TIME?! :sob:

1 Like

He was there 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately I didn’t have enough to craft him. :cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Ow missed that completely. But I didn’t have enough resources anyway, haha.

1 Like

SERIOUSLY!? WTF!? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Where is Pharos Ra!!!???

2 Likes

I got a second one opening glory keys for merlantis troops last week, sorry!
Two is insanely powerful, hitting for over 200 damage. I might craft another. Lol

And now I want to necro the thread about in-game trading! :wink:

2 Likes