Soulforge ( Where are the other Legendaries and Mythics )

A third Pharos-Ra dropped for me while opening glory keys for Merlantis. Three of them along with TDS make for some fast soul farming.

That said, the devs seriously need to make sure duplicate mythics aren’t in the Soulforge pool until all mythics have shown up once.

4 Likes

I’m getting 720 per warlord 4 explore with valkrie and celestial armour with acolyte. It allows more control of the board too. I could put a second necromancy traited troop in, but that’s not quick and not worth it just to raise the soul cap slightly.

I started to play about 3 weeks ago, and at beginning of the second week I got Pharos Ra from a box. Is that card so good?

Lmao! Way to rub it in on @efh313! He, i am sure, will be soooo happy for you!

Yes pharos is an awesome card once traited up. He is quite useful for soul farming.

Suggested team for low level player:

Warlock
Pharos ra
Valk
Warlock
Lion banner

Use only on divinion fields first challenge battle and watch the souls pour in!

You should make it a priority to get him all traited up ASAP!

1 Like

Warlord 4 with celestial armour… Lots of souls and pretty quick battles if you have all kingdoms maxed. (your troops would be powerful enough to breeze warlord 4 most of the time, if not put it on warlord 3)

Warlord 1 is your best bet when farming souls. You will get through matches 2x as fast as Warlord 4. And only slightly less souls per battle so that = more souls per hour.

I’ll try that but I was doing warlord 4 pretty quickly tbh. I’ll try timing it.