I have some Soulforge questions which were likely asked before but I cannot find the answers in what the search function gives me.
About the summoning stones:
- I heard they can summon legendaries, but not mythics. Is that correct? Does anyone know the chances (aka: Is it worth it)?
- Does the color matter for troops using two Mana colors? If I want a blue/green troop, can I get it with either stone? Or do I need maybe, in this case, the blue one because it’s the first of the two colors?
Just out of interest:
- Are the mythic troops offered the same on all devices (Mobile/PC/Console)? Or, because consoles weren’t synched yet for events, are they different on the consoles? Would I get different mythics if I would buy myself a smartphone (right now I only have PC)? I’m tired of waiting for Pharos-Ra… and knowing my luck, he won’t be there after next reset, either.
- Will Xathenos ever be “retired”/switched out? As in, is there any hurry to craft the weapons needed for him soon? As I don’t have Pharos-Ra yet, my soul income isn’t the best and I’m still very busy leveling troops and haven’t crafted anything yet, but wonder if I should prioritize the Soulforge before kingdom stars.
- Would anyone ever recommend me crafting a legendary troop? I swear I have the worst luck with getting what I want (closing in on level 1000 now and still no Kraken, Khorvash and Ysabelle) and might be tempted if one of them appears in there, seeing as the mythic(s) I want are never appearing anyway.