Soothsayer cast with no purple(Sorted out)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

Computer had Soothsayer, so I used Mercy to turn all purple to yellow which resulted in no purple on the board. Computer used Soothsayer and it was able to use ability on bottom left corner gem

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Take all purples off the board and computer uses Soothsayer.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
None, all it would show is skeleton having 0 purple mana, but no that soothsayer just casted.

I was surprised the computer was using skill, then surprised it did something without purple.

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and have a fix coming in 2.0

ok :slight_smile:

Saw posts of what happened when player dose it, but not when computer dose.

1 Like

It’s still a problem after 2.0 (as of June 21, 2016), but different now… I’ve reported it and they say they know of it.

Same situation as above…
AI has charged Soothsayer***
I flip all purple to a different color
AI casts Soothsayer, but there are no Purple for it to target
and noise plays, but it’s still the AI’s turn…
I expect it to now be my turn… but nothing happens.

The turn cursor is still bobbing above AI’s team
AI does nothing… I cannot take a turn
I click X at the top right, and it takes me to preferences screen where you can usually tap “Quit” at bottom
There is no Quit at bottom.
Must kill the running app.

I encountered this a couple days ago, and I encountered it today June 21, 2016. It happened against two different AI controlled players.

This now results in MY loss of the PVP match as well, because I have to stop / kill game.

This is very frustrating.

I can concur that this problem still exists.

Just used soothsayer on a board with no purples, to see what would happen (i had no prior knowledge of these topics) and i got a turning orange sad smiley face in the middle of the board with the message “no target available”.

Unfortunately, it left soothsayer without mana. Punishment? How rude!