Some suggestion from Tyrant to Devs

“Present in the same bracket” doesn’t mean that you fight them…

And the only time that I2 wasn’t there, I1 lost so not sure that this chart is really in your favor…

Nothing against you, but I don’t see how this chart should proof your innocence… and why are you trying to proof it.

1 Like

The irony of known and acknowledged colluders throwing stones, is quite hilarious.

7 Likes

We are trying to ‘proof’ it because we have respect for our opponents and hope that they might have some respect for us in return.

4 Likes

Sure, they “lost” (second place), but their score was still pretty average among their other scores. As I said, if there was more data without I2 present, you would have it, but it turns out we’re just too good to stay in Bracket 2 for any length of time.

If you’d prefer a bunch of data-wielding Intrim hornets to not fly around and stab everyone with their butts, stop shaking the nest.

(Not my best analogy but I’m keeping it.)

4 Likes

Ahaha Zub you crack me up every time. I sense another intrim chat name change coming on :joy:

4 Likes

Posting score results day by day does not show if all members had done there fight on that specific color because I think if you do your battle the day after it will not count
Right ?

What do you want from them, sworn affidavits? Character witnesses? Income tax returns?

6 Likes

Maybe you can look at youself and your guild member at first.:joy:
If the rule makes cheating availiable, doubt appears, and cannot perfectly prove use or not.
So the best way is update the rule,this is our target.
Our topic is target to the rule, not mentioned your guild, but you think our target is you ,and ask for the evidence which everybody can not provide. Your definitions of civility and courtesy is different certainly.

1 Like

First, we truely have no evidence to prove something bad about other guilds, and thats why we post a message to suggest avoiding this possibility even not exists, instead of mailing devs secretly. Avoiding the possibility is good for everyone.

Second, we have never call out some certain guild or just target on them, though I and T are biggest opponent to each other. You seem to misunderstand our motviation and use the words “claim” and “assurance”, not to mention those rude metaphoys.

Third, I can explain why we got worse scores. That s mainly because strong defenses such your Goblin team with siren torment many of us. We need time to figure out new ideas to deal with new challenges.

Finally, I m really gald to see co-evidence from you members so that our big worries could be cancled, even if more I-guilds join in B1 in the future. Attitude of the biggest as well as the strongest guild against collision is comforting and encouraging.

3 Likes

Wow, people still play this after they ruined the graphics? Takes all kinds I guess.

I only want it can rotate 90° on android.
Now i must play this game use two hand.

Sirrian already said:

So yeah I don’t see how you can have a better proof.

And no, there wasn’t any irony in my previous post so no stone was thrown.

December 3.

I2 was in bracket 2 that week. You’d make a terrible auditor.

2 Likes
  1. Most of the ideas are excellent!
  2. The idea to “Lock in Monday” in the game current game state is absolutely abysmal. So if I’m out of town on Monday it effectively reduces my score and hurts the guild. The collusion problem needs to be addressed, but not this way.
1 Like

No, it was in B1 the week that ended December 3. But you are right, I meant the week before, which finished on November 26.

Oh, the week that ended that day, my bad. I don’t have the weekly screenshots (due to not expecting to be audited outside of my actual job, and not being in I1), but Zoo might. I2 hit 6th on that week and I1 hit 1st. That’s about all I know.

2 Likes

A thief believes everyone steals.

5 Likes

I agree. Although I typically set all my defenses on Monday, I want the choice to change my mind during the week or to add in a troop that I just finished an important trait on mid week. I shouldn’t have to be salty all week because I made a stupid mistake on Monday that I can’t fix or somehow forgot or couldn’t set the defenses in Monday. That’s potentially 10k points people can get screwed out of. No thank you!

And for that matter I’m still opposed to having only 27/30 players battles count. What a cop out. It’s about playing as a guild, not playing as 27 of 30 people. And I can already imagine all the gnashing of teeth and complaining about how unfair it is that we don’t know the exact formulas to maximize points so there’s a 100 point spread between 10 guilds every week. If a guild can’t field an entire 30 people (my own included) then tough. Stuff happens.

2 Likes

Sure… :slight_smile:

1 Like