On behalf of Tyrant, we appreciate the Guild War system you brought for players. Undoubtedly it is one of the most interesting game mode so far, which has re-activiate a lot of “sleeping” cards. Furthermore, GW makes us more dedicated and more concentrated in our guild. The latest update brings us even more solution of defense teams, and making the game more strategic and challenging, which is awesome!
Saying above, we have to say that there are some defects, as outlined below, affecting our initiative:
bug of setting GW defense team on every Monday and bug of losing points after fighting but actually we won the fight! They do make us frustrated because it causes un-necessary losing points! Though we have tried some solutions but yet not solve it once and for all.
potential UNFAIR competition in GW. We understand that there may be other guilds / players have mentioned this topic but we have to bring it up again, because current mode in GW is actually encouraging “allies / collusions” - if two guilds in same bracket have mutual agreement to set weak defense team, then they will have EXTRA considerable guild war points because of weak defense. If such siuation cannot be stopped effectively, a possible subsequence is that guilds are not interested in developing new teams but to focus on looking for allies. We have great concern that allies / collusions will ruin GW.
If possible, could you please consider our suggestions as follows:
- the defense teams should be locked when starting DAY 1 of GW. Players can see the color of each day so that they can set defense teams accordingly, but name of rival should be hided until DAY 1 started.
- name of rivals of GW should be hided until DAY 1 started. This may probably help to to avoid collusion
- we suggest that sequence of rivals of the week should be randomly assigned, cannot be a fixed schedule because guilds will know at which day they will encouter their allies.
- if possible, please show everyday scores of GW for bracket 1 and bracket 2 so that each guild in the same bracket can check and, if there is any potential collusion, let all players to monitor.
- It seems the guilds in bracket 3 or lower may not have as same dedication to the guild war as the guilds in bracket 1 and 2, because of the rewards. May we suggest to increase rewards to the first 3 guilds in bracket 3 and in each of lower brackets so as to stimulate more guilds to get good rank and get promotion in GW. Possible measures could be more golds, some more keys and so on.
Thanks for your kind attention.