[solved] 16,935 tower kills required is **not** correct

Yeah, Puckjunkie’s numbers are about right. Assuming a 1 in 4 SigilFalcon appearance (which I think is right), you can just sneak through with all 30 members at T4.

At 5250 of course. 16935 is bonkers, and has to be an error.

Edit: Actually it’s a little better than Puck’s numbers, because there should be at least 1 SigilFalcon per day, which is an extra 12 hits & 48 towers if everything goes perfect during the week.

Sadly, no, as the Valraven stops appearing once you get to stage eight battles.

You know, if they made the targets cumulative AND introduced valravens to end-stage battles, the reward thresholds would be right in line with last week. Maybe they just had code that kept valravens from overwriting bosses or towers, and didn’t follow that through with a realization that meant no valravens at all once you were to four towers per battle?

4 Likes

That’s assuming we get 4 seals a day.
Maybe we get 6 tomorrow, then 8 Wednesday, etc…

Thats a possibility, but not likely considering how the purchase tiers sigils are exactly the same. If they intended to need more sigils to reach the same points but also interned to give more, sigils for the shop tiers would also need to be improved so as not undercut their purchases.

Well, technically the error could be the other way around, meaning we might see a severe increase in Raid Boss damage required to close portals the next time it rolls around. There’s been so little official communication so far, I wouldn’t actually be surprised.

That’s not actually true. Sirrian stated that guilds would be able to complete the events with ‘some perfect runs’ by purchasing in the range of three to four tiers. I’ll see if I can find the exact quote if @Mithran doesn’t finish what he’s currently writing.

Current official word: Raid boss Questions and answers - #85 by Sirrian

“Gem Value” calculations aside, this seems to be true. For the record, t2 and 3 of raid on everyone don’t allow you to complete the event unless one person is getting higher tiers. Since progressing further in raids increases how efficiently you are able to use your sigils if you play perfectly (higher boss level = more boss damage per sigil spent), people spending a little bit more in raids can cover multiple people spending a little bit less. Since one sigil in Invasions is worth at most four towers regardless of how far you have progressed, a couple high spenders can’t offset several low spenders and the event is more costly overall.

5 Likes

I havent think about it this way. If you are right, Gems of War will lose at least one player! :sweat_smile:
But one thing makes me believe its the Invasion numbers that are bugged: Raid boss numbers were round numbers. Invasion numbers are weird. I mean 5250, 3850, 2750…what the hell are these numbers!?

Well spotted fellow beta-testers.

3 Likes

Are you kidding. We are not even making people play it. We will lose people if we require them to pick up a controller in these weeks. Too funny. Lots hate these modes. I just relax myself.

1 Like

I doubt many, if any at all, will even request that you TRY the events, but that begs the question of why waste time in developing some bullshit that essentially 5% of the entire player base will be playing… slow clap

Got answer from oz i didin’t see that thread

Brilliant pick up

Solved, thank you @Mithran, for all that you do.

1 Like

5250 is more reasonable

@Mithran

Props to you, Well done!

2 Likes

@Strat, a Echo chamber, lol, I just did that 2 posts ago. We are all just happy to see it getting fixed!

1 Like

I was going to say its definitely cumulative not additive but you’ve found it already. The Portal 10 counter last week started at 130k when we reached it, I assume know its the same system here.

Say what? Does that mean that to close all portals in Raid we only need 180k damage total as a guild? I don’t think so.

Lucky dogs. Ours didn’t.