Solar Power (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Solar Power (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: S.O.L.A.R The S.O.L.A.R will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Shooting Stars There are 5 battles that players can encounter during the event: S.O.L.A.R, P4-NTH4, Carnex, DRACOS…

Ugh… Sorry folks. :pensive:
(This event sucks.)

2 Likes

@Saltypatra Is this in addition to the Raid event? The schedule doesn’t show we have a world event this week.

Not sure what’s been going on with Switch posts lately, but in-game the guild screen says a raid boss is starting, not a world event. I think a couple of other recent news posts have been for the wrong event or troop release, too. Is someone actually checking these?

1 Like

I’ll look into the switch posts, I’m the one that schedules them typically, it could be my error or the schedule may have beenoved around. I’ll be back working tomorrow and will go through things.

It seemed like there were some schedule changes around Christmas/New Year’s, as I remember two different sources having different dates for the last weekend faction event. Maybe when things were moved, that threw off the whole schedule, or broke something?