So, what is everybody's favorite music to bang gems by?

Glad you like him. A ton of really good music. Probably one of the only artists where I like almost every track on every album. Nocturne City (EP) is the one I’ve gotten the most mileage out of. I love the Blade Runner vibe it has.

Most of Perturbator’s albums are available on Bandcamp at a name your price rate including free to help avoid piracy.

Personally I watch Netflix while playing, but I have a Pandora Blue Rock station I created that gives me all the stuff I want. It’s a lot of Zeppelin, Van Morrison, CCR, Hendrix, Cash, Joplin, Muddy Waters, etc. Doesn’t fit to Gems at all, but it’s my favorite kind of music.

Right now, I’m listening to “X-Ray Vision” by Clutch.

1 Like

I listen to a LOT of New Order, Oasis, The Jam, The Smiths and The Stone Roses when I play.

If you haven’t already listened to these albums I suggest doing so. My favourite albums from said bands are: Technique, The Complete Stone Roses, The Gift, The Masterplan and The sound of The Smiths.

1 Like

I actually just listen to the in-game music…

There was another random thread with lots of cool music people posted - I put some there - perhaps a helpful person could link to it? (I’m on mobile and signal not good for searching)

1 Like

I think it was this one.

I found a new one - It’s for my Snow Guardian team

Interesting thread! I like listening to music whenever I play, so here’s my two cents.

I love listening to music like this:

Electronic music - stuff like dubstep and/or remixes… I really like it :slight_smile:
P.S. Xilent and Delta Heavy also make interesting video clips

Love how Lonely Island take the total crap out of any popular song XD

Listening to old “chewing gum pop” can sometimes put me in a mental state where I mindlessly play through match after match, until I “wake up” and ask myself “where did those last 100 trophies come from?”

1 Like

I have a wide range of tastes and I think I could definitely bang gems to that bubblegum pop

Here’s one I was chilling to last night as I Treasure Hunted in bed last night

1 Like

Here’s another copuple of ones I love:

Yeah, I listened for 15 minutes, but I think I save the rest for bedtime - it made me want to lay down and close my eyes :sleeping:

Yeah… that would by why I woke up at 1 am drooling with my tablet on my belly, half way through only my 2nd game :laughing:

1 Like

I normally don’t listen to music while playing, or I listen to the in-game soundtrack. If I do listen to anything while playing though it’s probably some Otep or Hatebreed

1 Like

Today’s destruction music is sound track to Excalibur - makes for crashing cascades and TDS destruction look quite orchestrated :wink:

And very regal and loud!

1 Like

2 Likes

Cough…Cough…Talk radio

Anything from the one and only genius Hans Zimmer…

1 Like