šŸ° So what did you name your new Snow Bunny?

Oh man, I had no idea it started last night! Craziness. Yeah, it took my hours to get my game working today, even after I uninstalled/reinstalled it. They should give us another day of pet craziness to make up for it.

I named my snowbunny Usagi (sailor moon fans will get this one):wink:

3 Likes

excellent idea. I wil go and name her Sheba right now. :grin:

1 Like

:flushed: So now there areā€¦ five or six people with bunnies named ā€œShebaā€? :open_mouth: I am very honored! After all, I am not really a bunny and bunnies are superior beings, so a superior being having the same name as little me is a great honor and I shall indeed honor bunnies more by posting more bunny-gifs!
giphyBunny-Jump-Failbunny-gif-461303815445_bunny-nosetumblr_o7t23ot2ui1vud05xo1_400

2 Likes

You are a bunnies advocate, therefore you deserve to have bunnies named after you. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

9 Likes

I named mine Bun-bun

And if you donā€™t know who Bun-bun isā€¦

2 Likes

I am naming mine Sheba :heart:

I did have bunnies as a Kid but it was too long ago so i canā€™t remember what they were called :confused:

3 Likes

I named it dont-have-one because the calendar is greyed out for me and I dont have one. :frowning:

Screenshot_1

mmmmmmmmmmmmm BB-Q ed rabbit

Caerbannog :slight_smile:(hereā€™s a hint as to why this name: Run away! Run Away!)

3 Likes

whitey houston

1 Like

Still have to choose a name, maybe Obi Bun Kenobi or David Hasselhop :joy:

4 Likes

Flappie ( only dutch people will get this )

2 Likes

or Stamper haha :wink:

2 Likes

I know not many will know the reference, but itā€™s a name of the girl from my avatar~~ She is a mech pilot which looks like a bunny! (kind of)

4 Likes

I named mine Matrix from the follow the white rabbit sceneā€¦ even sits on your shoulder just like in the movie. :rabbit:

3 Likes

Mine bunny called ā€œFan of carrotsā€ ā€¦ Its simple :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love that one :heart_eyes_cat:

I FINALLY GOT MY SNOW BUNNY and he is officially Bunnicula. He joins Oona the Feyrie, Elilas the Grimlet, Salem the Lucky, Drumbel the Ogrikin, Buttercup the Tinycorn and Swampthingy the Trogpole.

My digital menagerie is off to a good start! Also, my inner 10-year-old who was obsessed with Neopets is way too excited about this new addition haha :laughing:

5 Likes