🐰 So what did you name your new Snow Bunny?

I hoooope so! Bunnies are the best animals and made for cuddles, after all.:cry:

Here are two ridiculous bunnies to prove that.
sleep

2 Likes

I didn’t get any rewards nor pets :frowning:

Those are cute bunnies

1 Like

As in Jessica Rabbit? From Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I mean… I suppose. She’s human though, and doesn’t really fit my theme. Or, are you talking about a different Jessica?

@Sheba There is only one name for my Snow Bunny…

SHEBA

:hugs:

1 Like

I don’t have mine yet (3.4 woes over here) but I am leaning towards Bunnicula :wink:

1 Like

I’m terrrible at naming pet. I call all my cats by just “Hey, Cat! Come here!!”. So my Snow Bunny name is… Bunny. :rofl:

Also, @Sheba, have you seen the new spoiler picture of Owlbunny and War Corgi yet? They are so cute I wish I have them right now. If you have them, what is your nickname for it?

P.S. I’m so eager to get Son of Tau, which I would name him “Meow” :joy:

1 Like

I dont have a bunny… but when I do, I will call him Dinner or maybe Food

Foo foo. lil bunny foo foo hopping through the forest…

5 Likes

I have seen those! The Owlbunny is not very bunny-like, sadly (the nose looks more like from a mouse or rat, if you ask me), but I love the War Corgi! He doesn’t look very derpy like most of his kind, but I suppose when you go to war, you can’t be a super-derp. :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder, though, if something like a dog (where we have more size association with than with a fantasy animal like the Manticub) will still be so small it will sit on our shoulder or if we will hold it somehow.

As for Son of Tau, he is definitely cute. Too bad his dad is my least favourite plot character, so I feel sorry for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For those of you big into naming, but can’t think of one, I suggest Wikipedia.

For example, I already found an article page called “List of Fictional Rabbits and Hares”. It gives names of rabbits from literature, video gaming, etc.

Just thought that might help those of you that are blanking on a name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a list of bunny names of some bunnies I know and knew:
Pepper, Peanut, Pancake, Carrot, Potato, Muffin, Kibblenibble, Cinderella, Lilly, Ellie, Emmet, Chelsey, Oliver (actually a female :stuck_out_tongue: ), Cottonball, Sock, Fish, Dory, Mia, Sina Snufflefluff (who also had two children, Simon and Sandra Snufflefluff :blush:), Mrs. Cuddles… and many more.

I think I’ve decided on King Kazma. It’s a reference to Summer Wars. It’s one of my favorite Anime movies, made by my second favorite Anime/Japanese Director. :grinning:

2 Likes

So, I still don’t have a snow bunny, but I do have a Tinycorn and he is SO CUTE.

2 Likes

I would honestly file a bug report. Everyone should have a Snow Bunny! Bunnies need to rule Krystara fully!:triumph:
But yes, a lot of the pets are actually really, really cute!:blush:

Rocket. :grin:

2 Likes

My calendar is still grayed out, so my thought is that when that is fixed I will get my snow bunny. I’ll give it 24 hours, but if I don’t see him by then I will definitely file a bug report :).

1 Like

I like Skinnywide hehe. How do you have so many pets already?! My guild has only had 2 events so far, dayum!

1 Like

bunny

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I missed 2 of them last night… stupid human body needing sleep. We’re averaging about 1 every 2 hours since I got the update 18 hours ago. And we still have players that are having issues with 3.4. Tomorrow will be boring in comparison to today.

1 Like