šŸ° So what did you name your new Snow Bunny?

bunbun
Given what I see in PVP right now, everyone got a Snow Bunny and it wasnā€™t just me being lucky. That makes me very happy (especially since the devs chose to honor the best of all animals instead of caring for their income, since obviously now no one needs any other pet anymore and stops caring about pet event shops)!

So this obviously triggers the most important question which deserves its own thread because we clearly have no other, pressing issues: What did you name your new Snow Bunny?

Mine is (for now) named ā€œSniffyā€.:blush:

6 Likes

I didnā€™t get a Snow Bunny :thinking:

3 Likes

WHAT! THE HORROR!:scream: Did you log in after reset already? You should have gotten one from the new login calendar!

Yeah Iā€™ve already logged in after reset. I got the usual log in rewards, nothing about any bunny Iā€™m afraid.

This thread is to talk about bunny names though, which I do not have. Iā€™ll not derail further.

For the record, if Iā€™d have received a bunny it would be called Poppy as that was the name of my first and only rabbit.

2 Likes

Honestly thatā€™s really weird and I would file a bug report in this case. The bunny (or at least another pet) should arrive in the mail and it should be displayed after login.

That said, I think Poppy is a wonderful name for a bunny, be it a real bunny or a virtual one!:blush:
Also sad that you had a bunny that has passed away by now. :frowning: Bunnies should live forever!

Mineā€™s called Sheba. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Mine too. (good name for a bunny) :smiley:

6 Likes

:flushed: Gosh, you guys.:rofl::relaxed: Not sure if honored, embarrassed, mildly disturbed or all-around pleased that my reputation reached such a point.:laughing:

3 Likes

I named mine Darko.

6 Likes

Snowflake! :+1:

4 Likes

The Lagomorph of Caerbannog. Caerbannog for short.

3 Likes

Truffles, named after my favourite pet bunny from when I was growing up. She thought she was a dog :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m more stuck on what to name my mini mawā€¦

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my snow bunny.
Only one name seemed appropriate!

snowbunny

13 Likes

I named mine Thumper (a Dune reference). :smiley:

4 Likes

:flushed: All the devs naming their bunnies after meā€¦:joy: Oh goshhhhā€¦ I really have a reputation, donā€™t I?

That said, I love everyoneā€™s bunny names here! (No matter if they are named after me or not!:kissing_heart:)

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why mine is named Sheba as well

2 Likes

Mineā€™s called Snow Bunny.

5 Likes

At this point, I wonder why the Snow Bunny was chosen as the free pet.:flushed: If all the devs name their bunnies after me, I start to feel important enough to believe that the bunny was picked because of me.
ā€¦Conclusion: People shouldnā€™t make me feel important, I get weird ideas.:see_no_evil:

Duuuuudeā€¦ thatā€™s totally acceptable, but not very imaginative. :wink: Use your imagination!
bob

2 Likes

Me too! (10 char)

2 Likes

As did I. Only mine was part reference to bambi, part because my mom referred to me as thumper when she was pregnant cuz i was a nonstop kicker.

The rest iā€™m saving until my son gets home from school, heā€™s been super excited for pets. Heā€™s 6 and he either wants to put fire in every name or make them ridiculously cheesy, so this should be interesting.

3 Likes