So I crafted Infernus instead of Famine

Check your inbox
:rabbit2:

1 Like

Thatā€™s where having Famine also helpsā€¦

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s the plan in 4k more diamonds, but itā€™s not these grow on trees (or on Krystenax, I guess. Wish I would get a diamond each time I use a Deep Borer and the enemy team has a Krystenax or something. Because that would even make senseā€¦).:stuck_out_tongue: Famine is definitely right now the next mythic on my list to craft, followed by Plague and then weā€™ll see. Since this will take months, who knows who else we will get (and me not-get from chests) in the meantime.

2 Likes

You got it! Next anniversary event. Hammer or drill bits off krystenax and get a diamond per battle for every team with a krystenax in!

1 Like

Elspeth: ā€œYou, dwarf, if youā€™re already, like, doing stuff to fatherā€™s pet, could you at least make him, like, pretty? Chisel a statue of, like, me, out of the end of his tail? Iā€™ll even be generous and let you keep the scraps falling off! Oh, except for the pretty ones! Iā€™d like you to make some jewelry out of them for me. Like, at least two sets of earrings and one necklace! Why are you still standing around? Get to work!ā€

1 Like

Ragnagord
Infernus
Dawnbringer
Giant Spider

Particle overload

I do apologize. I re-watched that part of the stream, and they just said that Infernus and Krystenax were above the power curve, but they did say theyā€™re probably not going to mess with them just yet. Again, my bad.

I am an out of the box guy that likes underused troops.

Ice Golem
Infernus
Queen Aurora
Stargazer

unicorn banner