So I crafted Infernus instead of Famine

They mentioned that in the Q&A stream recently…

In the Dev QA, they mentioned that he’s a bit too powerful, so they’re nerfing him, and Krystenax, as well, from what I heard (from the devs themselves).

You’re both talking garbage. I have listened to the stream in full and they’re monitoring them, nowhere did they say they ARE going to be nerfing.

5 Likes

Doesn’t “Monitoring” mean “nerfing” ?? :rofl::rofl:

Is this an appropriate place to ask for official transcripts of those Q&A sessions?

Please @Saltypatra or @Ozball?

To prevent this by allowing me discover the truth for myself.

Thanks!

1 Like

And this is how rumors are spread…

Krystenax being a bit too powerful has been a known and openly discussed fact from the very day he was introduced. Why would they nerf him now?
Anyways both troops in question are neither a problem on defense teams, nor do they enable faster wins in offense than a lot of other options, so i don’t really see a point in a nerf.

4 Likes

Yup, spreading mis-information. That’s why I responded.

1 Like

And where did you hear this? If you’re talking about the dev Q&A stream, they said that they were going to be adjusting The Dragon Soul (to remove mana shield and replace his 3rd trait with a unique one - they hadn’t decided on what the new trait would be). Seriously, check your sources before you start spreading rumors.

5 Likes

I wrote the summary and did double-check some things and yeah, while Krystenax and Infernus were mentioned by the devs, there was absolutely no mentioning of a nerf.

To come back to original topic: Since Voice of Orpheus performed so crappily in yesterday’s stream, I decided to give all the Arcane Storms I had saved for him to Infernus and traited Infernus fully. So now I’m running Gorgotha/Psion/Infernus/Worldbreaker and it’s so awesome!:laughing:

4 Likes

What if it was just our beloved salty being rubbish? :joy::yum::sweat_smile::sunglasses::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not sure I understand why psion is in there?

Actually Cyrup was playing. :wink: And while the teams were odd and a bit weirdly ordered, that didn’t change the fact that Voice is basically impossible to set up well.

Because he rocks in there. :stuck_out_tongue: Nah, he fills up well, stops the enemy from casting and is actually doing a huge amount of good in the team. Don’t think I would win without him even nearly as well as I am now.

He sounded decent early doors too. I hope knight of anus is a better mythic. As Ricky says, maybe these are going to be more use for these new modes.

1 Like

:rofl: That extra “s” in the name is killing me right now.:laughing:

Technically, he would be very decent if he wouldn’t basically stop your whole team from spellcasting. If he would be based on enemy Mana in addition, not needing the setup he needs right now, he’d be useable. I still hope he’ll be made better, but honestly, given Gargantaur, I’m not holding my breath.

You can’t beat a (k)night of anus! So I’ve been told.

2 Likes

Try Azura instead of Psion :grin:

1 Like

If that would be true name of that mythic, I sure as heck would be scared indeed.:scream:

No traitstooones for her (she’s untraited still…). Also I absolutely need someone draining Mana in there. I’m already using yellow banner to get Gorgotha full faster, but it’s still way too slow. Basically if I can get Gorgotha to cast, I’ve won. But that is a struggle and someone needs to keep the enemy in check and that’s Psion’s job.

I understand using Azura as an exploder instead of Gorgotha, but both would make no sense in that team. I’d have to go Khorvash + Azura then to have a tank in front who functions as a Mana drainer and he’d block blue.

Put Mercy in

Tried it out now and lost quite a bit more. I need someone with Mana Drain. Or maybe just a better starting board for Mercy than what I usually get. Honestly my Mercy always seems to bring me bad luck. I don’t even know. Maybe I’ll try Khorvash+Ragnagord or something… or just stick to my team which seems to win 95% of the battles despite what you all tell me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like