So how is everyone experiencing the console cascades?

Here is another good example of what I was talking about. I know that many people have looped Giant Spider and Kraken in the past for a few casts, but how many consecutive casts would you usually get out of Wight and Kraken? PC Players that have used Wight in the past, think about how many extra turn casts you’ve ever gotten from Wight, period. With that in mind, watch this:

Again, pay special attention to how “random” the casts are if they are cast without first getting an extra turn versus after getting an extra turn.

Heres an even better one. Watch as my cursor traces over to the area where the gems spawn before they do. Take special note of the time the Wight got a five match with his six gem spawn with four gems on the board. The video shows how I expected this to happen, converting out a ton on purple just so I could cause this phenomenon to happen.

I’ve tested Gar’Nok a bit, and I see the same thing with him as I do with the others - I’ll get one extra turn and then never give up the turn again. However, since he spawns brown second as you stated, he will often not have enough mana to chain with just himself. Drake Rider is often not enough to refill him on red because there arent enough yellows to convert, and Alchemist will also occasionally not have an opening to convert yellow to fill him. When the gems clump up the way they do, spawning too many can also be a liability, because they’ll overwrite as you said. With just one other orc on the team and Nobend Brothers behind him (so as to not block red), though, you can often sweep without dropping the turn. Drake Rider/Mercy/Gar’Nok/Nobends, for example.

9 Likes