Snow Queen

Originally published at: Snow Queen – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Daughter of Ice

Daughter of Ice will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Frostfeather

Frostfeather will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make her way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

That new epic troop will make things quite interesting for sure.

I’ll take a new Empowered converter. One day I need to make a cheat sheet to understand what converters exist.

The bird has cool art, so does the lady. Yay new troops, I guess!

2 Likes

Conjure icestorm? Why always use different wording?

6 Likes

I’m absolutely sick of empowered converters, but this one is a necessary evil since we need a brown empowered converter to balance every other color getting way too many of them.

I was thinking the same thing. They said they want to make their wording more consistant, but I’m not sure we’ve seen any evidence of that put into practice.

We have 2 in Blue, 3 in Green, 6 in Red, 4 in Yellow, 3 in Purple, and 0 in Brown in their mana costs. I remember noticing this as a problem when I wanted to make a Brown team that wasn’t skull-based, so it’s nice we’re finally getting one that costs brown.

However, when you look at what color the converters PRODUCE, we have 2 Blue creators (this will be the third), 1 Red creator, 2 Yellow creators, 1 Purple creator, 1 Brown creator, and 0 Green creators. Why didn’t you make this a Brown/Purple that produces Green? We don’t need more empowered converters for Blue, we need just ONE for Green! Just one, please?

6 Likes

So neither the Ice Song or the Dance of Ice actually freezes stuff :wink:

2 Likes

You’ve just gotta wait for the dart to hit the right part of the dartboard, man. It’s a long pipeline, and due to platform differences we can’t be told any plans about a brown-to-green creator yet.

You know, I always thought to fix the problem with no Empowered troops that make Green, they change the Templar’s traits and make him empowered. That’s just my opinion tho, they could do another still :slight_smile:
P.S. he is also Brown/Blue

2 Likes

Still wish they paid more attention to what is missing in the game when making troops. There’s only one “Convert a chosen color to Brown” in the game, and that’s been the case since Day 1 (Apothecary is a launch day troop, right?).

Apothecary came much later, but I can’t find exactly when.

2 Likes

23 Skadi-oo…

3 Likes

Congratulations

Did I say this one was needed? I was wrong. This one wasn’t needed and neither are any other empowered converters.

This game needs no empowered converters. Get rid of them. Delete, delete, delete.

2 Likes