Sneaky Sneak Peek of the next Update

Well, honestly after so many battles to reach the first place on the leaderboard you earned so much gold and souls that those amounts on the rewards feels more insulting than rewarding…

2 Likes

Doesn’t opponent Psion annoys your Ragnagord a lot? :stuck_out_tongue:

to psion opponents I used skulls on it of course,
if you let them to attack you, you lose the mana of Ragnarod

Probably the only variation

That has always been true, though.

It’s not even implemented yet. For all we know this is a super secret debug version that always gives 20k gold for everything so the tester can always afford stuff.

The gold’s not what is being shown off, it’s the buttons underneath.

na its both no way they wasted making a graphic put it in game like that just to give a test acc gold

This sneak peak = guild wars scoring. You’re wasting your time lol.

Hey guys, just a little more information regarding the post.

There will be something that can happen in your explore battles that will enable you to earn higher rewards! Also, there is a repeat button. We have often been asked about it and we are excited to be able to bring it to you soon. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

@Saltypatra
Like i mentionned a couple post earlier, why you guys decided to choose these words? I think repeat is confusing cause it make me think i will fight the same team

And the continue, also bad choice to say go back to world map, i think “quit” or “return to world map” would be more appropriate in this case

3 Likes

@Rickygervais I agree with you. But in their defense they have been using ‘continue’ to mean ‘return’ or ‘back to world map’ for quite some time. I agree its not quite as clear as it should be.

IMO ‘quit’ is not a good choice, as it implies leaving the game. @Saltypatra please have the developers consider something clearer, and please make it so the highlighted selection easily is visible on console.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I’ll pass on your feedback. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about:

Back to Map
Explore More

2 Likes

Keep explore or explore again might be better but it’s just my opinion

I think the button text should be:

“OK I got my Arcane” and “Dammit, drop an Arcane”

That’s how I’ll use them, anyway.

21 Likes

@Saltypatra are you having players beta test 3.3? If not please do, so they can help make it a great release.

2 Likes

Personally I have no issues with Continue and Repeat, but one could argue that “Explore Again” implies the same as Repeat, that you would fight the same team.

Or make it completely simple and just have “World Map” and “Explore”. I cannot possibly imagine anyone being confused by that and if they are, maybe they should spend more time in school and less playing video games.

6 Likes

We likely won’t have the time for players to join the beta, @Ghaleon.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra any word on new GW troops?

This was addressed in the Q&A.
More info next month, not for now as GW will get a big update sometimes after 3.3. So it’ll be at least two months or so.

1 Like

So you are going to release 2 different game modes without any feedbacks?

4 Likes