Snakes and Ladders

I like both, in theory, but they are both used too much and a bit indiscriminately.

Take ScaleGuard: pretty powerful spell for just a common troop, but in itself not broken. But if you could cast two quickly in succession, that’s really strong because of the double damage factor. Oh let’s give it Empowered - now the AI can cast four in succession at the start of battle. It’s a bit thoughtless really. In isolation, the spell is okay, maybe a little too good on a common… and Empowered in some places is fine. But the combination is obviously silly here.

2 Likes

OH what if empowered units started silenced?

Or what if you could manually silence your own troops.:thinking:

So how much players get the last event reward (250…)?
Is it normal that the 6th reward requires 5 times more event gems than the 3rd one?

I just hit the 150 reward today. Not sure I’ll do another 1000 treasure hunt turns this weekend.

Best way to fight Scale Guards is with scale guards :slight_smile:

I don’t remember the exact normal progression ratios, but this “feels” normal. As for getting the last reward, I stopped at 100 because the next gold reward is insignificant and doing another 150 maps is too many even for some gems :wink:

Doing even 1 map feels me with dread. I only do them if I need to get the epic troop to mythic