Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Have you gotten any mythics from leg task? We got War :smile:

1 Like

Got death last week. Abysnissa and maybe 3 others in the couple months before that. I think War was one of those. It definitely takes a bit of luck and a lot of legendary tasks to get one. congrats on war @DonBoba

Unrepentant hasn’t always been a 25 legendary tasks a week guild. So it used to be a lot rarer. I can only imagine how much stuff Anonymos and Intrim must get.

2 Likes

Damn nice, im missing both death and aby :confused:
Btw got weekly troop to mythic so its 303 mythics now :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. Great job. I set the honorable mention level to 310 so I don’t have to update the thread too often. Otherwise you would definitely be on there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell us more @KrudlerTheHorse. I’ve caught your stuff before. April is going to be big.

1 Like

I’ve said too much.

1 Like

Are we talking about pure mythic or card we ascended to mythic?

1 Like

@KrudlerTheHorse Did I miss the post where you said too much? I saw it’s going to be a bombshell and then the message was gone.

@Rickygervais both. There are only like 11 natural mythics. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“PGSundling, post:22, topic:21877, full:true”] I can only imagine how much stuff Anonymos and Intrim must get.
[/quote]
Hundreds and hundreds of legendary tasks completed… and all that we have had is Plague… :sob:

1 Like

Damn so close to 310:

5 Likes

@Aelthwyn Are you serious? Ouch. You guys are top notch, I would think you guys would get top notch rewards. It did take months before our first one. The RNG is streaky though so who knows.

1 Like

You are damn close. I won’t hit 310 until at least 4/7. I’ll definitely hit it by 4/17.

2 Likes

We have had Plague the very first week the legendary tasks have been introduced in the game!
And since that time, nothing at all!

1 Like

290 on console sorry no tool like pc to take sceeenshot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We do most of our tasks on the first day. Do you spread it around or do them in one shot? The RNG is streaky.

I know when exploring for instance I always continue when I get a runic or better to catch streaks. And when spending event keys chasing a mythic (50 at a time), you get 0, 0, 0, 3.

1 Like

You can always use your phone and upload a picture. I guess I can create a seperate list for console. Actually can console players use ashtender or is it only mobile/PC?

1 Like

I think only pc mobile

1 Like

Console people can use it if they enter everything manually. (At least you could when she started collection. I haven’t tested it recently.)

3 Likes

Maybe it would be easier for you to start a separate console thread and you can be the one to start a discussion for console players. Then you can setup the rules that work for consoles, like we have the mythics/level 20 criteria.

Let me know once you have your thread up and I’ll link to it and mark mine PC/mobile.

1 Like

A mix ot both. We do part of them on Monday and the rest is spread over the week.

1 Like