Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I know Ashtender is widely used in our three guilds in The Unholy Family. We actually point our newbie members there too. I haven’t had to consult it every day since I traited everything, but the site holds a prime place in my thoughts.

I really miss the list of keys. Stupid API change. It’s harder to enjoy my hoard without using Ashtender as my dashboard.

Wooo I’m Top 5 (people to enable their account settings)…

But Top 5 non-the-less!

5 Likes

I’m not sure how many of them are end-game players, but I have about 2,200 people who have linked accounts, and about 400 unique logged-in users visit each day (I don’t really track people who visit anonymously).

2 Likes

Impressive! I’m only fifth-to-last… :sob: I’m nothing compared to you.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m #3, probably for another 10 minutes.

Ashtender is obviously a very useful tool. But several people in Anonymous are used to using the ToDo Monitor (GoW: ToDo Monitor), which has inspired Lyya in the beginning.
It doesn’t collect automatically your data (which some can see as an advantage), but it has nicely evolved until today.

Of course it is huge. I know that Ashtender is very popular. But not everyone uses it and not everyone wants to be part of that ranking. That thread was nice as it was, a friendly competition. Why aspire to give that ranking a value that it will never have, as it will never be exhaustive?

I don’t aspire to have it be anything more than helpful. I don’t claim to be official (those were not my words). I was just trying to help automate the process here that’s generated hundreds of screenshots, since I have the data they were using already in my backend.

I have already stated that if this feature causes more harm than good, I will remove it from my site. Like you, I have some reservations about automating this process, though my reservations may not match yours.

7 Likes

I think it’s great. Even some of our newer players have joined the leader board. Unrepentant and Abaddon account for half at the moment. It’s going to get crazy fast, until the list hits 50.

I’m going to enjoy this moment before the other guilds call in air support. :grinning:

Some people are just so amazingly smart, it’s infuriating… great work :wink:

EDIT: chill out @Aelthwyn… this thread can still be a friendly ranking… and if @lyya’s site makes it easier for @PGSundling to maintain, all the better… I don’t think we need to ascribe too much heat to the guilds competition here (and sorry if I contributed to that by pinging some guildies to join in…)

…I also don’t quite get your point: anyone who was on this thread’s friendly ranking so far was required to provide ashtender screenshots as evidence anyway…

2 Likes

No problem. I am aware it is going to make things a lot easier for @PGSundling and I am quite happy with @Lyya’s explanations.

My point was that the people who have taken part in this thread provided their screenshots willingly. While Ashtender’s ranking was at first automatically taking into account all its users. And so the top 50 was liable to include people who wished to keep their data private and so did not want to be part of it (it was the case for someone from my guild but maybe there are other people in that case).
The opt-in feature that lyya has added solves that problem.

1 Like

Given that you can still make it into the top 50 on the magically automatic table with only 40 unique Mythics, a few more folk who’ve previously posted in this thread need to go to their Ashtender account page and enable their opt-in.

1 Like

I think the work you do and the effort you put in is commendable. My only gripe with you is that I often use mercy and, on several occasions, have mentally referred to her as lyya instead.

So. Damn. Annoying.

:grimacing:

5 Likes

E3 was a blast. Does this dragon make anyone else think of The Dragon Soul?

We’ve got 18 from The Unholy family (Unrepentant/Abaddon/Purgatory). I forgot there was an Intrim 4! Wow! We only have 3 guilds.

3 more spots before people start falling out.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m eager to understand this better. Can I get a usecase or two that doesn’t involve cheating, because the only way I’d understand someone not wanting to be shown is if they arrived onto the board from cheating. Otherwise, this is like complaining that the PVP ranking is an invasion of privacy.

Secondly, I’m not entirely sure that any GoW data is ‘private’.

Third, despite my lack of understanding, I’m glad Lyya entered the feature to ‘opt in’.

Please help me understand what use case where someone wouldn’t want minor data like this displayed?

@lyya too! - I hear you. I have a friend here who is Filipino and his last name is “Divinegracia” and I invoke his name every time I cast Mercy’s spell.

I registered my collection, but can not find on the chart ranking?

Difficult to navigate (at least on phone) to either the account or ascension page. Didn’t seem to be able to do it from my troop list page, so had to come back to links in this thread.

Sorry, I haven’t advertised it on the site yet. I’ll add something if it proves popular enough to do so.

1 Like

Actually I went back and re-registed and now it’s seems working…

1 Like

Please do, I have had to search for that ranking a couple times in since you created it to show others…:slight_smile:
I love your site btw, makes playing that much more fun and interesting.

1 Like