Should i be banned?

When I see this thread:

1 Like

Dont brudda… I dont much care anymore. Its all good

1 Like

Man, do you think you are the navel of the world? Don’t take yourself so important …

Lol dont tell me… Tell the person who put me on blast that he has repeatedly asked the devs to ban me

Of course he doesn’t!
He’s a GORILLA, not an ORANGE-atang!

Don’t you pay attention to anything?!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

A very nacissistic Gorilla!

Very true

10char

3 Likes

I want to vote NO

1 Like

Is it worth seeking counselling if it’s a cry for help?

2 Likes

Wait why would you be banned did I miss something or A LOT?!?!?!

xD
You know, I don’t know what’s this all about, but your comment is funny seeing your thread title and content here.

Hi there. I don’t think you should be banned. However I just don’t think you’re very, er, shall I say ‘forum compatible’? I read a lot of your posts and I think, in my honest opinion with no offence meant, that’s you are very quick to take offence and go on the defensive. Maybe it’s just this one, I don’t know but if it’s not doing you any good then I’d just leave, it’s been mentioned more than a few times already :relaxed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with forums either if I didn’t play anymore, no point really. Don’t take anything to heart and just remember this is for a game. Take it easy man, good luck to you.

Oh no not again…

9 Likes

Tired of muting threads, where is the mute person button?

4 Likes

Wish i knew so i could use it on you and several others…

Jus’ sayin’

I am playing again on mobile as of yesterday brudda

This thread is full of call outs and unconstructive bickering. As such, it is now closed.

14 Likes