Sharknado

Originally published at: Sharknado – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Wereshark The Wereshark will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Sailing North There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Deep Wereshark, Rogue Wereshark,…

1 Like

Presumably those already over 100 for the mana color will have to gain a level to get the new weapon(s)?

1 Like

After… That’s cute. :joy:

4 Likes

Someone in guild got one in an epic key. PS4.

Here are the images to help you this week.

Huge thanks to @gary_dils as I’ve been really busy last couple of weeks and he’s been there ensuring we could all have this info.

Scoring:

Summary: updated version

Average Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards is Tier 2 (approx 70 battles)

Reward Stages:

17 Likes

We were getting them sunday on xbox.

If anyone is interested in being part of the data tracking team, we are collecting information on the drop chances in the vault. The more data we have, the better our estimates will be.

Very simple process, click the link, request access to the Google sheet , I will then set you up your own tab and mail you back to say access has been granted. Scroll down to the tab that has your name on it and then enter in the rewards you got from each key.

5 Likes

Ridiculous how high Cedric drop rate is.

2 Likes

So 3x lvl100+ delves … when all of mine are at lvl500 … when the double skulls nonsense is still around … this is great …

2 Likes

Right, just reroll - i just have to kill 102 Enemies instead.

3 Likes

Or simply turn speed down to x3 for a few minutes…

2 Likes

Nope. Face first into double buffed double damage Merlantis delves at x4 for full campaign efficiency.
Gotta do it.

… there may be a Mang at the back of my team now because Bulettes.

1 Like

I spend 1300 Event keys (1000 from the GaP) and didn’t get a mythic. I never have this much so I have no idea, is it normal?

Didn’t see this in time to help, but I just opened 50 keys with no new gnome troops. I did get 3 copies of the Emperor and 4 major blue orbs, which was odd. Hopefully the new troops were entered at the standard gnome rarity.

Edit: 100 normal vault keys used, no new gnomes. Does the person who sets drop rates think that vault keys are as common as glory keys?

2 Likes

So the 4 band gnomes was added to the vault rewards permanently, or? Also I do wonder if they added any new campaign troops to the vault rewards, and if someone pulled it yet?

We’ve been pulling them both since Sunday on xbox.

Did my 3 at 500 in lost city, irongut ate them all :meat_on_bone:

Which one?

More than once I’ve scrimped and saved for months to get 1000+ event keys when aiming for a certain kingdom’s mythic to get past the 10 power level hump and come up empty-handed.

Ironically, the last time Merlantis was the weekly kingdom, I blew over 1000 to no avail. Tonight, with that bitter memory in mind, I did 150 and finally pulled Aquaticus. So I dunno, I feel like mythic RNG is always very feast or famine for me at least.

I hope you manage to snag one soon after all that key spending! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Here’s a chart I made of the reward chances from all the different types of chests

14 Likes