Server issues again

I have an idea, STOP MAKING EVENTS ON WEEKENDS

1 Like

And when they should make events? In the middle of the week when everyone is working or studying?

Your frustration has my simpathy, but honestly itā€™s about time for the devs to hire people to watch over possible issues during weekends.

1 Like

Or level up their servers.ā€¦ With some ingots or Gems perhaps??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

5 Likes

Ha haā€¦ClassšŸ˜†

Or not have 3 different events running at once. Then they could have week-long events and it wouldnā€™t be so annoying when we lose hours that we thought we could play.

• Having week long eventsā€¦
  • The serves are down during weekend when most people can play longerā€¦
  • Everything is solved!

:roll_eyes: Your logic sounds faultyā€¦ Just like the serversā€¦

This wouldnā€™t address the problem at all. The only way to make this work is having people in the office to watch over the weekend and take any possible providence when things goes wrong.

No, I meant that we would be done with them by the weekend.

Not necessarily, since these events allow you to accumulate sigils most players will use then during weekends, even if a player uses all his sigils up to Friday he would still miss the whole weekend worth of the event, daily tasks, tributes, pvp, dungeons, delvesā€¦ just because there is no one to do anything about it.

The devs must hire people for this.

Just started to play and server issues. (XBOX)

Right now you cant even start the game on xboxā€¦server status page says everything is ok!

I had an epic end to one of the event Delves. I was down to just Divine Protector and Infernus and was expecting to lose the next battle. Not only did I not lose the last battle, I cleared the whole thing. I recorded the last 5 minutes.

Unfortunately, I should have hit ā€œContinueā€ firstā€¦ Now itā€™s looking like Iā€™ll be losing out on my level 7 delve chest.

I figured maybe the video uploading, which would have taken quite a while, might have been causing the issue. I tried cancelling the upload which didnā€™t work, so I was forced to delete it. Now all I have is a screen shot with the level 7 delve chest and a loading circle. At least I was able to show my nephews the video before deleting it.

Eventually, Iā€™ll have to give up on hitting ā€œRetryā€ā€¦

Update: Got it. Thank goodness.

It does come back up if you wait long enough ā€¦

Game seemed to be running ok so I tried a delve, at chest level 5 before the last battle and I have quality 10 which would push it to level 8. After defeating the boss room itā€™s just constantly coming up with the server error no matter how many times I press retry :-1::-1:

Back to being laggy again on ps4ā€¦ seems that these weekend events are just too much for their serversā€¦so much for playing. :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

I canā€™t even login to the servers in PS4.

Some matches take 5 to clear out wait screen. I just wait it out

Yes, my PS4 was slow, too.
I just logged in, collected my rewards, played one battle (was only one battle away from next level anyway), took that one level, and then logged out.

Weird today on xbox everything is fine

No itā€™s not.

Unplayable yet again :sleeping::sleeping: why even run events throughout the weekend :joy: canā€™t play them anyway

2 Likes