That escalated quickly.

1 Like

here dictionary - demanding

adjective
requiring or claiming more than is generally felt by others to be due:
a demanding teacher.
calling for intensive effort or attention; taxing:
a demanding job.

since dictionary says the definition of ā€˜demandingā€™ is totally subjective (what others feel) i can say with clear conscience that your quote was quite demanding (to me)

and the yoda picture was funny to me (again funny is subjective term, do you want me to find you dictionary for it too?)

if you feel insulted then its fine to state so and move on, why on earth do you proceed with insults as a pay back?
Just to be clear - this last one was a a rhetorical question, i neednā€™t explanation for oneā€™s level of manners

thank you in advance for future not-insulting forum members

2 Likes

Definitions are now subjective? Interesting, albeit extremely flawed, logic there Anna. And where does any dictionary, anywhere, claim that?

Also, your entire argument rests on ignoring this rather critical part of what you quoted from me - ā€œCurious if theyā€™ll doā€. Meaning expressing a general questioning on if something will occur or not. Which is certainly not requiring. Allow me to explain the difference.

Curiousity - ā€œI wonder ifā€ ā€œIā€™m curious how/whenā€ ā€œWhat do you think willā€

Demanding - ā€œI want to seeā€ ā€œThey better doā€ Or just flat out using the word DEMAND.

As for the last part about logins, thatā€™s simply expressing annoyance at an unfortunate situation.

Since youā€™re so keen on using the dictionary, Iā€™d suggest you start learning how to use it CORRECTLY going ahead in the future. Jesus Christ -.-

Are you aware of how many people in this world use the ridiculous argument ā€œItā€™s a jokeā€ to somehow negate themselves from their own actions? Key example here - thereā€™s many videos of guys out there, who trash/destroy hundreds and/or thousands of dollars worth of make-up of their girlfriends/wives.

When their lady comes home, they claim itā€™s a ā€œjokeā€. And act just as innocent as you are. If you canā€™t see the flaw behind the logic, thatā€™s on you. Not on me.

1 Like

Also, just to clarify - what MrsAffects posted? THATā€™S funny.

Well @RyuuHou24 good work baiting me back to this thread but it is getting so ridiculous that i just cant resist

Thank you @Annaerith for being a voice of intelligence on a thread that to this point is regrettably devoid of it

That is not a legitimate argument due to lack of relevance however you have my solomn vow that if ever i destroy hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of your makeup i shall not say ā€œit was a jokeā€

Like I said - if you canā€™t see the flaw behind the logic, thatā€™s on you, not me. Itā€™s a completely legitimate argument because both scenarios use the same absurd logic of thinking that claiming something was a joke somehow negates you from all consequence or makes it (in your head) so you werenā€™t being a complete a-hole.

Doesnā€™t matter what the situation is, if youā€™re doing something that otherwise is a jerk move but then claim ā€œIt was a jokeā€, itā€™s still a jerk move.

But clearly, using logic, reasoning and intelligence here is completely pointless as you refuse to listen to any.

Lastly, if youā€™re so inclined to continue this horrible defense of your actions, might I suggest doing it in PM? Also anyone else who wants to give me some absurd explanation of his actions like Anna, do the same so we can stop hijacking the thread with this BS.

1 Like

I would gladly listen to logic and intelligence if you would show me any

Until then i refuse to discuss anything or defend my actions to anyone who resorts to infantile name calling

If you wanna play victim and take my meme as an egregious and horrible insult than go ahead now i am truly done with you

Vangor out

i will reply to you in a pm since i do not wish to publicly humiliate you
(im not saying that it would surely make you feel humiliated but who knows? i just dont want a situation where you would just be forced to publicly defend yourself for a ā€˜prideā€™ or stuff like that regardless to who actually was righ, you know some ppl give an impression that they can never admit when they are wrong and a long convo in a situation like that tires me so i dont wish to risk it)
(plus i want to spare unrelated ppl from reading unpleasant things)
but feel free to reply to my pm here in public and/or quote my pms regarding that subject if you wish to

anyway its gone out of topic so you may as well create a new one regarding that

Been twenty minutes. No PM at all. Not sure what the point of your chest puffing post was here, other than to try and act pompous and sanctimonious. Apparently, neither you nor Vangor read too well though, I asked you both (as well as anyone else) to PM me instead of hijacking the thread further, and neither of you followed that request.

there is pm now, sorry im at work and it took time, didnt want to pm you a half-baked reply :wink:

and i had to finish one forum entry to start another, if you know what i mean

sorry to keep you waiting :slight_smile:

ps. i used to read/reply in the order ppl posted so your pm request didnt get to me at the time i was writing that ill pm you (i was writing to replay about 2 posts above and then decided ill reply i na pm before i read below)

Soā€¦
Servers have been kinda wonky since guild wars. Is it just too many players?

Partially, though just now the server provider had some issues which apparently caused problems across all platforms.

And in response to someone asking why console seemed wonky at the same time:

1 Like