Platform, device version and operating system
Steam, Windows 7 64x
Screenshot or image
(You can tell the second screenshot comes after the first because of my gold count being the same in both of them - the amount to upgrade to rank 2 had been substracted as the upgrade was going through)
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I upgrade my Sentinels for the week to level 2. Once the upgrading goes through, the menu doesn’t change - all ranks remain selectable until the upgrade menu is being closed and opened again (at which the real rank is displayed on the left side then and only the ranks above it remain selectable, as it should be).
Three weeks ago, I had the issue of suddenly accidentally upgrading to rank 3 because I fumbled with my mouse dumbly. Fully my fault, but I am pretty certain that this happened while the wrong menu was displayed (so, after upgrading to rank 2, it said “rank 1” regardless because I hadn’t closed the menu yet, I accidentally clicked on what said “5k Gold” and it substracted gems because it was a rank 3 upgrade).
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Noticed it for the first time in the previous Guild War. Not sure how long it has been going on.
Steps to make it happen again
- Open your sentinel upgrade window (any sentinel works)
- Upgrade one (not sure if level matters, I upgrade to rank 2)
- Wait until the loading wheel disappears
- You will then see that you are seemingly put back to selecting a rank between 1-5, with rank 1 being displayed. You can freely select between all of them with the arrows.
- (To be tested again) If you try to upgrade to a rank which you had already upgraded to, the upgrade will go through, but to the appropriate rank and with the appropriate cost. (Example: You had already upgraded to 2, click on the wrongly displayed upgrade for rank 1, 2+1=3, you upgrade to 3 and pay gems as the rank 3 cost).
- If you close the menu and then open it again, it will display correctly.
Addition: Not sure if it can occur a second time, as in, you open the upgrade window again, it has been corrected, you upgrade another rank and it then maybe bugs out again. Would require testing, but I’m done with my upgrades for the week.
This was all poorly phrased. Did anyone understand this?