Selecting Shop Tab Prompts VERY LONG Load Times

PS4 Version

Video of Extensive Loading Time for Shop.

Selecting the Shop option prompts a several minute load screen

It happens about 9 out of 10 times I select the shop option.

This is very annoying, because I usually end up hitting the shop tab if I’m tabbing over to my troops tab, and I either have to close out the game, or wait for the timer, which is not always the same amount of time, but is NEVER under 2 minutes. Either option is very annoying and painstakingly long. This only happened after the Drak-Zhum update, and since then it has a been a continuous problem. Please fix this pronto, as I’m not the only one claiming to be experiencing this issue, several of my guild mates have said this happens to them as well. I am currently in America, on the East Coast if this helps.

Anyone else experience this issue? Been waiting for several weeks for a fix, but I’m constantly just being ignored.

Still awaiting a fix. It makes it very discouraging to head over to the weekly glory troop throughout the week, or any other shop related activities. It also means I have to essentially close the game and restart the application whenever I accidentally hit the shop tab, and by then, I just start up a different game. ANY info on this problem would be great.

Hello Arcemius

If you would like quicker information on game issues please check the Known Issues thread on our forums in the future, or the known issues section of the help center! This issue should be fixed within a week, if not, it’ll definitely be fixed in the next update, 3.5. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply, Cyrup. I did not see my issue on the Known Issues Thread, but I will take solace in the fact that my dilemma is now at least made aware to the Dev’s.

I love your game, and spend many hours every day playing it. I am not a nit-picky individual, and honestly, if I didn’t play it so much, this wouldn’t be a problem for me, as I’d just instantly find something else to play when this situation arises (especially as often as it does). Instead, it’s quite detrimental to me as I now have to either wait to play the game I enjoy playing so much, or find a new game to play due to lack of patience of constantly waiting on this load screen.

Either way, thank you for the reply, and keep up the good work.

Hi Arcemius, I understand, not to worry :slight_smile: I have sent you a pm!

1 Like