See You Later Satyr

Originally published at: See You Later Satyr – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Argos Argos will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Weapon: Prism Staff This week it will be available in both the Event shop, and in the Soulforge. World…

3 Likes

Both the new troop and weapon spell descriptions say “Chose a color”. Shouldn’t that be “Choose a color”?

19 Likes

Maybe it’s already been decided for you? :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s the kind of typo that happens when you rely solely on spellcheck for proofreading. Always read over your work, and always get someone to read it over for you.

8 Likes

Don’t make me get out the Clippy meme again!!

6 Likes

That’s what the community is for. Imagine what GoW would be like if the devs were worried about making mistakes?

I wonder how much you have to frank up there to actually get written up. And how many typos there would be in those write ups. :joy:

6 Likes

I am filled with optimism for the event, because this past week was such an epic fail. Lol. Nowhere to go but up. So woohoo! :tada::tada::tada:.

While the scoring on this one looks like my idea of a yes, I have to say again… quit changing the scoring. Please. Pick one of the systems and make it the thing. Please. And thank you.

For those not on discord, here are my graphics to help with the World Event

Reward Amounts:

Scoring :

Details:

Confirmed : Tier 0 (~62 Battles) from all 30 members is enough to close this event

11 Likes

Shocktopus reads “Destroy 8 Gems of a chosen color. Deal [Magic + 5] true damage to each enemy of that color.”. Apparently the huge flexibility of world events also applies to spell descriptions. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Devs were kind enough to do this so you can search troops by “chose” and get results also matching the equivalent “chosen”.

1 Like

Woah woah, GoW doesn’t have time for QA! Not recently, at least!

1 Like

Did anyone else immediately misread the title of this thread as “See You Later Salty”?

Maybe just me.

I think my brain had choosen to read it that way :thinking:

1 Like

:raised_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

I was a little worried for a moment :sweat_smile:

This event is MUCH more enjoyable than last week. Though, I have to admit, after the slog of last week, I did feel a sense of achievement when the guild managed to complete all rewards in the last hour before reset that I think I won’t get this week because the event is, dare I say it, too easy? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Choseded*

And yeah, I don’t get this week/I’m confused. Why do we have Event Medals that boost Spell Damage when there are several good troop options that do damage with spells? It’s like they want us to have an advantage by purchasing Shop Tiers and completing Reward stages :woozy_face:

Weapon options for newbies kind of suck, but maybe that’s why they released a new Weapon ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I guess we no longer “chose a color”. hurray

These ninja fixes are really getting out of hand. They like to keep us on our toes, you never know if someone’s rant may be actually be heard and actioned :grimacing:

I know, I know! Not everyone has, or wants, a Discord server (or any 3rd party website) to find info. But, this wasn’t a “ninja” fix for our guild. This is why I think @Borjay is always in God mode on our guild’s Discord server
:muscle:

1 Like

Who would y’all like to announce the ninja changes?
Salty? Who doesn’t play enough to notice the changes and the programmer’s don’t bother to tell about the changes.
Or the programmer’s? Who don’t want to use the forums to announce the changes. They figure one of us will notice and point them out for each other. And usually… They are right. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Taran’s or Gary’s bot.

I believe they hired a ninja gnome for that job. Unfortunately he ran away.

8 Likes