See You Later Satyr

I really don’t understand their mindset here. As people have mentioned lots of times, ninja fixes being announced properly would make a disgruntled playerbase slightly happier with them.

I suppose it could be that they genuinely don’t care whether we approve of their actions and communications.

3 Likes

Fix what? It was like that the whole time, and any screenshots that suggest otherwise were obviously photo-shopped to make the devs look bad.

Or, “We’ll fix it, but not because you asked us to. Otherwise, you might ask us to fix more things. And if we tell you we fixed it, you might think it was because you asked us”.

I just checked: Doomed Blade and Club still have Watery and Carved. No ninjas there. Back to work.

2 Likes

Changing the spell text is obviously an easy fix yet they won’t apply this easy fix to the multitude of troops with differently worded spells.

1 Like

We pushed a fix for Prism Staff and the text issue with Argos yesterday. Sometimes word changes can take some time to show up in game. We haven’t made any additional changes. This fix went out when I wasn’t behind my computer, and upon learning of it from the team this morning I was going to make a post.

Unfortunately, I can’t be on my PC nearing midnight every night. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Between this last arena event and the one before it your programmer’s changed how the tracker works. Most likely based off feedback. A small, but very nice QOL improvement.

2 Likes

What was changed?

Tracker shows even when a pet rescue is active. Even if the player doesn’t complete the pet rescue.

1 Like

Ahhh thank you!

1 Like

I don’t think spelling changes need to be announced. Stuff like that tracker change would because not everyone knows and it makes people happy.

2 Likes

I wonder if they made the same change to the gnome tracker?