Second time server down since 1.0.9

So I wake up this morning (3/26/16) to a game that won’t load due to server issues. Just figured I’d post and see if the debts can give an update and maybe an ETA on a fix, since I didn’t see anyone else posting about it.

1 Like

Yeah, same thing just happened to me. :frowning:

Our server provider has had 2 incidents today. The first one was resolved in about 20-30 minutes. The second one is currently being worked upon.

We’ve notified them about the issue (it’s apparently affecting dozens of other apps too), and they’re currently working to fix it. Hopefully it won’t be too long!

3 Likes

I’m currently travelling (in deepest darkest Florida) so I may not be able to give updates as regularly as usual. Hopefully it will be fixed shortly.

We’ll be changing server providers shortly (in a few weeks I hope), so we will hopefully be able to provide you all with a better service when we do.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update, Sirrian! Good to know it shouldn’t last long. :slight_smile:

It’s back up!

1 Like

Indeed. Haven’t received official notice from our provider that it’s back up, but it seems to be working for me now too

Are you snipe hunting? I hear Florida has great snipe…

what is snipe hunting and why would you hunt snipe? I know what sniping is with regards to hunting or as a military term but it sounds like an animal of some sort.