Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

You’ll have to take it from my cold dead corpse. It will be a cold day I hell before that will happen…

Um… I’m racking up a bill aren’t I?

1 Like

Cold is fine I’m just keeping rights on COOL :ok_hand:

UPDATE: Well nothing to update about the server issue, unfortunately, except that the server provider has a team working on it (still). I’ll be sticking around to keep everyone posted though, and will turn the servers back on THE MINUTE they get in a fix in place!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update Sirran! I’ll check the game when I wake up. :wink:

Where was that? I missed that post, apparently

@MakoSipper

2 Likes

Thank you dhjl. I was looking for where I saw that.

Wait so what happens if the servers are down for more that 24hours? You know when daily login rewards roll over again. Also i wonder if the gift gets bigger the longer the game is down.

wtf who cares about Dayli log in? if i get 100k or 101k Gold a Day who cares

This city reminds me the Tower kingdom from Heroes 3 (google it, the main tower is quite similar :stuck_out_tongue: ).
So, we will have some Ice Fairy… and chains ;-).

You ask who cares?! I dare say that i and any low leveled player who logins in daily to get that 500 gold cares when they need that money to set up some decent plays.

1 Like

cum dreaqu’ baa?!!

thats a Joke? i saw level 50 Players that donate 200-300k Gold a Week just play Invasion. ‘’ ah i need my Dayli 500 Gold to play!‘’ sry man but you doing it wrong

What is a joke but poorly timed humor that becomes accepted by the majority. Also i do not need your dirty pvp when i have maps and arena to do what i need it too. No over powered teams or lucky team drops just me and my maps and only needing to get 2-3 wins in arena.

2 Likes

its PVE not PVP and btw Arena/Invasion is the same :confused: only gives much more Gold

I actually care also, and I’m lvl 667.

@Claussanta86

On my last party I saw a dragon in the kitchen, I swear. But does it mean we moved to the dragons age?

i think some People here just want to find some Reasons to receive a bigger gift ‘’ oh i lost 500 Gold now i need 10000 Souls to reduce my Tears’’ :smiley:

Not as many souls though and less risk vs invasion. Risk 1k and no trophies or risk trophies and no gold. To me arena is pve cause no retaliation cause of losing.

i think this thread is to cry about servers not being how we want, not if other people arent playing how You want.

I am more worried about the server being down for a long period of time than the rewards but someone needs to show concern for the little ones.

1 Like