Seasonal Objectives PvP

Hello everyone,

I don’t know if this has been said, I would like to know what happens once we finish all the objectives before the end of the season?
Is it updated every week or does it stay like that until the next season?
I say it like that because we play like crazy and we almost finished everything! And, I think it was quick!

Season Goals

• Each Season will have a set of Goal Tasks for players to complete.
  • All Goals can be achieved by playing in the PvP system.
  • There are 3 levels to complete for each Goal – Bronze, Silver, Gold.
  • Completing a level for a Goal will give a reward of either Burning Marks, or Immortal Souls for the Featured Immortal.
  • Season Goals reset each Season.
5 Likes

Thank you Graeme, That’s exactly what I was told !

But it’s more than logical, because if all the objectives were re-updated every week, then all the immortals would have reached the max by the end of the season !

For all RNGsuses, please, no. We should have more options to gain burning marks & way to upgrade the seasonal immortal to max during the season, yes. But burnout is real, I sure can’t dedicate that much time to GoW to have seasonal goals reset weekly, and I play a lot anyway.

Congratulations, your crazy play means you finished, in a week, something that the general player base should be finishing in 11. I honestly envy the amount of free time without other obligations.

9 Likes

Just please know that many players are not retired / jobless / security guards. They actually need the 11 weeks to finish the goals.

7 Likes

Thank you, this is important information, I will be able to sleep better now ! lol :rofl:

This has nothing to do with what I was saying.
If you read carefully, I was asking if the objectives were updated every week and not to know who would go the fastest !

Cordially.

My reply has nothing to do with the fastest either - you make it sound as if you want more goals, and I don’t want anyone to get the idea that players want more goals added. Not everyone wants to do PVP every single day. And already many players feel they cannot cope with the amount of playing the game requires to make good progress.

5 Likes