Season of Sands Begins

Forgive me, but this is a bad idea. I say this as someone who finished the season pass in two weeks. lol

Both the season pass and season goals should be able to be completed handily by “midcore” players. They should feel achievable to a reasonably active player. It’s a terrible design choice to make in unfinishable to a majority of players. A sad number of people in my guild are already writing off pvp as a “why bother?”

Hard core players have the ladders and leader boards to flex on. The bonus there being (unlike the pass and season goals) competing on the ladders and leader boards is never “finished.”

20 Likes

You should just leave this “glitch” in and make it a standard reward instead. For how grindy pvp has become and the fact that over 50% of burning chests reward players with silver marks, this is the least that could be done for compensation to the player.

At the end of every Season, reward those who participated and completed/reached the 180,000 VP requirement for the season reward pass with 400 souls for the current Season’s immortal. That would go a long way to show that the devs appreciate the time that players spend on this game.

10 Likes

This. Exactly this.
The motivation to play more should be a positive one, a huge and worthy carrot cake on a stick. Huge effort for peanuts? Or, worse, “do this for this long, or else you won’t get this thing?” No, thank you. The jump from 180k VP needed to finish the pass and 560k VP for the seasonal goal, with no rewards between, is just too much.

12 Likes

I totally agree with this, there seems to be a baron desert with no rewards leading up to small muddy puddle in its place there should be a oasis at the end to extinguish our scorched fingers and a hammock swinging above many burning chest where we may rest our weary eyes and warm are aching buttocks.

5 Likes

When will the season troops return? I’ll skip the mythic, but want the legendary troop.

@Kafka

1 Like

after the next update when they can release new art batches to the game

and they have to do that update to upload the next campaign, so expect it within 3 weeks or so barring delays