Season of Ice Begins

Thank you. I hope that with the big PvP rework (mostly) out of the way, the Soulforge rotation issue (which is something that really needs to get fixed yesterday) will become a priority.

5 Likes

Yeah that 2,500 gold mark Mythic killed the game for me. That’s 25 Deed books right there. So I’m not buying that over the books. 2,500 Silver marks would be much better, and would give a nice silver sink as well. Would be reasonable price for even buying couple of those per season.

Kukulkan happens to be a Suncrest troop. Suncrest needs 2 new troops for power level 30, well only 1 now. If you don’t get Kukulkan now, it might take a year+ to get it later. A year is a long time, I’ve been waiting a year+ for Adana week for example.

End game is 95% Fomo, 3% Fun gameplay, 1% P2W, 1% Bugs.

Unfortunately the 3% fun is not enough.

25 Likes

I’m trying to decide if I want to give my guild a bit of time to find a replacement or just never log in again. All of this has just ruined the entire game for me

8 Likes

You take our small daily alliance gold mark income by reseting total VP, offer a season pass for whopping 15€ which not includes any gold marks and offer a mythical troop for 2500 gold marks that not only consume the complete value of gold mark in the whole alliance/pvp season, but also force you to buy gold mark subscriptions + it would take away the only efficient way to buy books? This is beyond ridiculous. I’m speechless.

I’m still frustrated about the VP reset, because it doesn’t respect the invested time of a player. I had around 700k+ total VP, but i’m getting over it. But now i also have to accept that i will no longer get all mythics on release and have to wait until they are available to be crafted. In this state i can also stop buying the regular season pass, because one more or less missing troop on a regular basis doesn’t matter at this point. And yes, i’m aware that i could keep that state with buying enough gold marks for real money, but enough is enough.

I’l ignore the pass and rewards and the whole stuff around it and no longer care about my collection. Maybe i should be happy about it, but i’m also sad there is no feeling of shame to - sorry to say this - rip off the player base.

31 Likes

Why someone need regular mythic when we have immortals :hugs:

2500 gold marks for a mythic which can be crafted for 4k diamonds? You are having a laugh

20 Likes

500 or 1000 gold marks could be worthwhile…

4 Likes

And Guild Wars? Still too hard to iron out those bugs?

2 Likes

A considerable amount of time and energy has been spent to make PvP worse. Deja Vu for arena changes.

12 Likes

Let’s say that I collect the required amount of VP

but I won’t be able to collect the required number of days: the season will end

6 Likes

You do keep the number of days so that’s good I guess. I’m completely turned off by having VP reset to zero every 11 weeks. They are asking for too much from players

16 Likes

You only have to collect VP every time, the game keeps track of your TOTAL days in the alliance and that does not reset.

Of course, their total lack of skill at explaining (or even mentioning, for that matter) significant stuff does little towards making the situation better.

13 Likes

We need dislikes on this board. Pretty sure the first post would have an absurd amount.

6 Likes

What did you expect from devs that copied not only the cash shop ideas but literally the name of Diablo Immortal.

10 Likes

Love how theres been no comment from kafka on how reviled this is.

Also 15 dollars for a season pass in a mobile game. Devs have lost their minds.

Listen to your players. NOBODY WANTS THIS CRAP. YOU MADE A MISTAKE

8 Likes

@Kafka please ask the devs if they can lower the 2500 gold mark cost for the mythic. Most won’t be able to make this much during the season and the ones that barely can won’t be able to use gold marks on anything else.

13 Likes

As much as I would like to get all new troops ASAP, there’s absolutely NO way I would sacrifice 25 deed books just for a mythic that’s worse than Phoenicia. I’ll just either craft it or use event keys during Suncrest week to get it whenever it’s available there… if I’m even still playing GOW by that time. NOT happy with this update.

28 Likes

Would you be able to easily change the frequency, e.g. switching the troops daily instead of weekly?

7 Likes

@Madd_Hurricane they say the mythic will only be in the soul forge rotation so god only knows when it will appear in that. It does say crafted so maybe a small amount of wriggle room for event chests but I can’t see it myself.

2 Likes