Seals in legendary tasks

There used to be “energy” in the form of Gold, though it affected primarily low-level non-PvP players. If you were mostly playing challenges and quest battles, you’d slowly lose Gold as you would not recoup the investment cost (60 Gold per match IIRC). They removed it after the introduction of traitstones and the associated revamp of economy.

3 Likes

Sorry, but we can’t be friends…I am afraid you are a little too classy for my taste…

It would be cheaper to invest into a rooted tablet with xmod on it, and get unlimited lives for many of those games.

You are correct @Lyya and I was a low level player during that time, but even with the gold expense, you earned enough to play as much as you wanted…

If memory serves, I may even have purchased the daily gold subscription oh so many years ago! :wink:

My how times have changed…

Tl;dr “i got mine”

@mgla If that’s all you chose to take away, so be it.

BUT… while that may be true… I was attempting to empathize with your situation. I too was at a quitting point because I was paying and watching Free players run around with Full Horsemen teams. (I am still missing Plague) But BECAUSE of my guild and the community here, I chose to stick it out…

It paid off for me, it might for you too…

2 Likes

Can somebody hack the discourse server and delete this picture already FFS?

Just raggin’ on ya man :laughing:

This stupid smiling jackanape is starting to actually grow on me, now that I get the dank may may !!11

1 Like

He is a priest that does his very best for the community, be kind to him…

2 Likes

Harold is quite the Humanitarian…

1 Like

I really liked your reasoned reply but look at that user’s post history - it is just complaining and insulting people. There’s no point feeding the trolls.

I wish I could block certain users on this forum and just not see their posts.

4 Likes

Can somebody just write a uBlock rule or something?

@Lyya I heard you know a thing or two about stuff LOL

The guild I’m in is fine. But this forum has proven to me that there is no real “community”, just a pile of pixel hoarders jealously trying to guard the spoils of luck so that no one elsecan use the team that they got from someone else.

Because that proves they have skill.

That’s so far from the truth it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would be so relieved right now if you just opened up telling us all that you have just been trolling around…

2 Likes

Even a proper troll would be scared of him…!

2 Likes

You do realize that “having an opinion that makes someone anxious and upset over a fantasy clone of Puzzle Quest” does not equal “trolling” right?

It’s not my problem that you are that emotionally committed to being against someone getting pixels in a Fantasy Clone of Puzzle Quest. Especially when they will never actually interact with you in the Fantasy Clone of Puzzle Quest because all players only interact with an (incredibly crappy) AI.

When you are throwing around “trolling” in response to someone (who you will never interact with in the game in any meaningful way what-so-farking-ever) wanting to improve their game experience. Well… that kinda doesn’t really make you anything other than a meaningless pixel hoarder.

You do realize that this is all meaningless pixels right? This outfit could shut down tomorrow and none of us take a god damned thing with us right?

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that you’re just screwing around to be edgy.

@verdugo do you wanna babysit Mgla for me, thanks!

1 Like