Salty stream resume and little extra

seriously salty 20 min to win a match? you need more practice, maybe next time ask @Ozball and you talk and drink coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

• spoiler #1: complete rework of world map

• spoiler #2 : no spoiler #2 cause we didinā€™t reach 225 viewers boooooooooo

• little extra : dragon cat preview

and salty will get a new camera (about time) so stream and Q&A will last longer wooohoooooo

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a joke. We know about that since ages that 3.6 will be about world mapā€¦ Even if in the last Q&A, Sirrian said it. So yeah a spoiler but not a new oneā€¦

1 Like

donā€™t shoot the messenger, you should be happy i saved you to watch the full video it was the worst and most boring of all

1 Like

Well, I wanted to show you the reworkā€¦

My god, you are all saltier today than me!

2 Likes

Lol sorry but i was hoping we could at least learn something new and you also made me wait for 2nd spoilers for nothing :frowning:

Perhaps that was the spoiler all along.

The spoiler will be released soontm. So either at the end of the week, or on stream next week. :slight_smile: I think Iā€™m going to have it release next week at 225 viewers. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you are aiming too high :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t! We have made it to 250 before, and our concurrent viewers are growing each stream. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps you need more hard hitting questions like why is the cat dragon a calicopy from alice in wonderland?

A mix of purple colours isnā€™t exclusive to Alice in Wonderland. :stuck_out_tongue:

Purrhaps, but you can see why the resemblance was brought up in the other thread.

2 Likes

Is that the sudden new landmass between Prideland and Divinion Field?!!

EDIT : Whelp, completely wrong. Cat dragon hiding part of the map make me see stuff thatā€™s not even there! My excitement for new map clouded my judgment, sorryā€¦

1 Like

This forum confuses me sometimes. Some people pull bans like crazy, then posts like this are left alone. This is just a constant excessive rudeness toward a dev, and here it stands. Baffling.

Are you sure you posted in the right place? Or were the messages simply removed? :thinking:

Iā€™m am honestly interested in your opinion on this. From your comment it seems like you think the posts in this thread are reasonable things to say to someone in their home, as this is the home of the employees of this game. Do you think that?

Reading it all again iā€™m not sure if i can see it from your perspective. The ā€œworstā€ we could see here is Rickygervais teasing/joking about Saltyā€™s (Peng)long battleā€¦ If thatā€™s what you think is wrong i honestly doubt that Salty minds it like an offense on any level.

We have a very relaxed and fun community, 85% of the time generally speaking, and youā€™ll see Salty, Cyrup, Ozball and more rarely as of late, Sirrian, Nimhain, Kafka and others goofing around joining us and laughing at our jokes/teasing sometimes.

1 Like

I think heā€™s refering to the part i said the video was boring

I remember GoW coming to the Kindle being regarded as a spoiler. Something less than, I imagine, 10% of the community caring about. So my suggestion would be. Say the spoiler will be something written about in 3.6 patch notes (if thatā€™s the case).
No criticism, but I believe you have more viewers when we know youā€™re going to be talking about an update or showing things from the updates. Rather than ā€œHey, if we get enough viewers. I will tell you something about 3.6.ā€

The more strange thing here are the number of gems and gold that a level 88 has :sweat_smile:

It look like that not so much help in events spending gems to help the guild or also Legendary Tasks
:stuck_out_tongue: