Salty is Gallavanting (AKA, Salty is Leaving for a Month)

You read that right! I have mentioned this a few times on Stream and in Global, but I wanted to make sure everyone is aware. Tomorrow will be my last day of working until I return to Australia late December.

I will be traveling in China and Japan, a little for work and a little for leisure, and am really excited! You will likely still see me popping up a little in global chat and on the forums, but not in the capacity that you’re used too. Never fear, the forums will be frequented by our wonderful head of support @Cyrup in my absence, and you might even catch a sneaky @Sirrian and @Nimhain!

I hope you all stay healthy and happy in the month that I am away. I will miss you all very much, but it’s time for me to take a (much earned) holiday!

35 Likes

Enjoy your break

1 Like

Enjoy! Travel is so pleasurable and enriching :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome to china :heart_eyes:

1 Like

楽しんできてね〜

[spoiler][/spoiler]

2 Likes

Enjoy your break you definitely earned it

Have yourself a great time :slight_smile:

You should post pictures.
Edit: Wait, you might not be able to access this site in China… they’re a PITA about internet surveillance over there…

China and Japan!? :astonished:

I am jealous!
Enjoy your much deserved holiday!

Have fun and enjoy your travels.

Enjoy the food … especially dumplings with black Chinese vinegar !

Have a wonderful time! We look forward to your return.

Isn’t that just Soy Sauce? :thinking:

:wink:

I think your concern is misplaced. GOW forum isn’t to be block in china,we can normal visit it not though VPN.of course,Visit Google and twitter is require to use a third party agent. :thinking:

It isn’t. It is sour rather than salty. It has a very distinctive smell.

1 Like

No doubt Salty will provide excellent advice on some of the differences between Japanese and Chinese cultures so that there are no issues when Shentang is launched.

Enjoy your trip and pack some warm clothes, it’s chilly this time of year.

1 Like

Have a nice trip and make sure to comeback for chriistmas so i can wish you a good one :slight_smile:

Just make sure to come back :smiley:

Promise I will be back!

I might post some holiday snaps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see lots of snow! :smiley:

p.s Happy anniversary! :wink:

2 Likes