Salt & Claw

Salt & Claw

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Raksha Swabbie

The Raksha Swabbie will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Captain Saltclaw

Captain Saltclaw will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make his way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Kris

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

Known Issue: The Tower of Doom event shop may display as empty for some players
Some players may have an empty tower of Doom Shop when they first view the event. This is a known issue which we have a hotfix planned to prevent from happening again in future. There is no need to contact support for assistance as it may take a few hours for your Shop to display correctly but it will resolve itself after some time.

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Megavore, Sycorax
3.2% 1 Captain Macaw, Captain Saltclaw, Kraken, Scylla
12% 1 Bonnie Rose, Captain Skullbeard, First Mate Axelubber, Kendrala Bloodjewel, Lil’ Johnny Bronze, Quickpaw Jack, Red Charlotte, Scurvy Seadog, Shocktopus, Willi the Anchor
21.6% 1 Dragon Turtle, Mimic, Mosasaurus, Raksha Swabbie, Sharkey
21.6% 2 Deck Hand, Narwhale, Parrot, Pirate
21.49% 3 Hammerhead, Ship Cannon

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

7 Likes

Hey everyone,

Please be aware that the Tower of Doom event shop will be empty for some players at the start of the event after the weekly reset later.
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5812341940495

3 Likes

I assume the same is true of the Weekly Event shop, which is missing again for me (Steam/Android, US west).

It is perhaps fitting that the game picks its own anniversary event to completely self-destruct the QA. I feel nostalgic for the days when the game was only on Steam and only had 15 kingdoms, and events lasted two weeks.

2 Likes

After I saw minfernus in the Kingdom Pass rewards (instead of a new pet), I decided not pay for it. And want share my thoughts but there is no topic.

2 Likes

Does anyone notice, that weekly resets and new events always happen on monday 7 am UCT?
And not, let’s say, within 72-96 hours from friday morning?
Even though the team may not even be in office at that time?

I wonder, which kind of magic makes this possible. But also prevents it for planned troop releases. I’m all excited for your response, Jeto.

2 Likes

How long will this take to fix?

See Gems of War Anniversary & Broken Spire Rework – Kingdom Pass is included there.

No ToD shop, no glory troop, and NO battlecrashers to be seen! >_<

EDIT: The shops magically became accessible minutes after posting, but I still haven’t seen any battlecrashers. sigh