Retired thread

We still have 1 spot open. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Flatulenzio here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you PC only and/or now with a full roster? I am on mobile and when I search Audles I don’t get a match.

I am level 1,156 and active. I just left a guild that is pretty inactive and very low on communication.
I meet your requirements and more each week. I’m hoping to join an active guild with more interaction, Discord, and good teamwork. Your guild sounds like it has all of these.
My invite code is BOSQUEZ_QM13.
Thanks

Invite sent @Bosquez

We have 1 spot open. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Flatulenzio here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings, I’ve been playing Gems of War just over a year now and am looking to join a guild more active than the one I’m currently in. I play everyday and it looks like I can meet your requirements. It would be nice to be part of a friendly, communicative group. My invite code if you still have room is THORNDEEP_UTKN. Thank you.

Hi Thorndeep, you have to leave your current guild. Then I send you an invite.

OK, I’ve left my guild. Thank you.

Invite sent!

I would love to join your guild

I’m interested

I’m interested…invite code NAVRAENR. I believe i meet the requirements, even though I’m only lvl 95. @tini

Yes I’m interested

Do u have discord?

We have 1 spot open. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Flatulenzio here. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m interested. Currently level 1550 and casual but dedicated is what I’m looking for. Invite is MENDLEMAHLER_G8NR. @tini

Invite sent!

I started playing on PC/ Mobile 4days ago and i´m lvl 225 atm but have a lvl 1300 PlayStation Account so I know how the game works and i am very active and will be in the future. I joind a guild but pretty much the whole guild is inactive. If i´m too low lvl still i´d love to know whats your lvlcap so i can try later.
I´d love to join a good guild to get to the “endgame” faster and be a really good member for the guild.
If you still have space and are interested i´ll happiely leave the current guild - my inv code is ZICCSPLIT_HHAD. Ty

Let me know if you have left your current guild and I send you an invite.