REQUEST: Sort by base rarity

I’d find this pretty useful as I often forget what is Rare and what is Ultra-Rare. I’ve foolishly ascended them mostly to Epic.

Thoughts?

21 Likes

Yeah, this feature would be very useful. I like to see which base legends are close to mythic so I know what event weeks to aim for, but all other non-base legends show as well.

1 Like

Good idea.

Yep +1 for this…

Agreed said ten characters

Nihil novi sub sole…
A broader subject - unfortunately I don’t think devs addressed that issue :frowning:

Of course +1 from me :slight_smile:

It would make it easier to efficiently disenchant, say, extra mythic copies of base ultra-rare and below troops, for those at that stage.

I agree! It would be very useful!

I agree, also it would be nice if every card had one of the small letters C-R-U-E-L for its base rarity in the corner, or so.

Agreed as an addition to the already available sort by (ascended) Rarity.

if a reverse option was put in, it could replace the z to a…

Sort by level, it’s not a prefect rarity filter, but not bad…in the meantime at least.

+1. I total agree.

I think you misunderstand OP’s request. Base rarity != Rarity reversed. Base rarity is rarity before ascensions.

Not confused at all. It would be nice to have both features.

1. Remove z to a.
  2. Add base rarity in its place and
  3. Add a check box for reverse. It would a z to a, lvl 1 to 20, common the legendary current, common to legendary original, etc.
2 Likes

I see… still not sure why you even brought up A to Z in this thread then. Random…

It would a z to a, lvl 1 to 20, common the legendary current, common to legendary original, etc.

Thanks for the examples of what “reverse” means. :laughing:

EDIT: By the way, I agree, both features would be nice to have. Hence why I :heart:'d your post about reverse sort.

I know that the devs look at how much screen space stuff takes up. On phones the sort list is really long. So by adding a reverse option, it allows for another entry in the list of sorts.

2 Likes

Not sure if this should be used as a different option from sort by current Rarity, but I’ve come to a point when all the troops are epic, legendary or mythic, and sorting by current Rarity doesn’t help at all.

Any plans to implement sorting by base rarity? Thank you!

2 Likes

We still need searches for:

• Inverse option for every option to reduce spam clicking
  • Base Rarity
  • Durability (HP+Armor)
  • 2x Mana Types
3 Likes